Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....a while back we were at the lake and it seems as though someone was having a little trouble. :twofinger

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
I was wondering when those pics would surface :D ...It's been what, 3 years almost??...

For the record, I had nothing to do with sinking MY OWN TRUCK!!...

I had run up to the store with someone( Kevin, maybe? ), and when I came back I saw what everyone is seeing in the pics...Ronny (not on the board) was the guilty party...He had backed up to pull out those jet skis...I'm sure Glen and Brian were involved somehow, also :D

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
L8 Braker said:
I was wondering when those pics would surface :D ...It's been what, 3 years almost??...

For the record, I had nothing to do with sinking MY OWN TRUCK!!...

I had run up to the store with someone( Kevin, maybe? ), and when I came back I saw what everyone is seeing in the pics...Ronny (not on the board) was the guilty party...He had backed up to pull out those jet skis...I'm sure Glen and Brian were involved somehow, also :D

:twofinger

Haha! I was just there to observe....and yeah, I'll back ya up on that one....Jon was no where around when this happened....and trust me, the guilty party was givin' it all he could to get Jon's truck out before he came back.

Jon....I think you were out giving Kevin's 4-wheeler a proper ride. :egrin

Gov

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Note to self.....don't buy a FORD, it takes two of them to pullout two jetskis! :joke
Hell not even two of them Ford trucks could pull it out. The jet skis are still in the water. :spank

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
A-DALE 9 said:
damn when was that
It was at Kevin's (MarlboroR1) moms house...She lives across the lake from Lyle...I had only had my truck a few months when this happened...

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Note to self.....don't buy a FORD, it takes two of them to pullout two jetskis! :joke
Hey, those jetskis are heavy :lol

And we had already sunk 3 Chevys before mine and Ryan's got the job done :twofinger

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Dang man.... did someone forget to remove the tie-downs that go from the jetski to the ancors in the middle of the lake?

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Dang man.... did someone forget to remove the tie-downs that go from the jetski to the ancors in the middle of the lake?
Let me go ahead and give the reason it got stuck...They were using my truck to put the skis in the water...Well, they went to pull them out and backed up in the same ruts made earlier...Big mistake, because my truck still had stock radials on at the time...And the edge of the lake was soooo soft...Just a mistake, nothing more...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Let me go ahead and give the reason it got stuck...They were using my truck to put the skis in the water...Well, they went to pull them out and backed up in the same ruts made earlier...Big mistake, because my truck still had stock radials on at the time...And the edge of the lake was soooo soft...Just a mistake, nothing more...

Yeah I noticed the stock rubber. It doesn't take much to get stuck in a lake without a ramp. (I've learned that lesson) Most trucks would have gotten stuck in that situation. You never did say what your first thought was when you got back to see your truck like that though. What was it?

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Naughty76 said:
You never did say what your first thought was when you got back to see your truck like that though. What was it?
As bad as the pics look, I never freaked...Ryan had his truck right there and we pulled it out right away...

I've owned nothing but 4 wheel drives the last 10 years, and I've been in worse spots than that, so I really wasn't that worried...Trucks are made to handle that sort of shizit...And if you know Ronny, you wouldn't freak, either...He's a friggin trip...

Just ask Glen about Ronnys trip to the mountains with Glens bike :lol...And then Glens trip to the Point with Ronnys bike...I know there's some pics somewhere...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts