Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...in the Dirt!

The fun really began when the rain came through... put the camera away to focus on gettin muddy!

A Great day out with the wife and three children.

The Old Man

The Mrs. (aka: The Boss)

My youngest...

My Oldest... and yes, he really needs a haircut.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Nice photos. I bet it's a blast to take the family out and do that. Once my daughter gets older...and if she wants to I plan on taking them up to the motocross track.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rascus said:
Nice photos. I bet it's a blast to take the family out and do that. Once my daughter gets older...and if she wants to I plan on taking them up to the motocross track.
It really is a lot of fun with the kids...
We have had some good times gettin muddy with the bikes...
Patience and Support is key, sometimes they get a little scared, and a little encouragement goes a long way.

The youngest got his bike as soon as he turned four... been riding for about two years.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That's some really cool pics Cecil.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice pics Cecil! No better way to bound with the family than by tearing shit up on a dirtbike!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jake said:
Nice pics Cecil! No better way to bound with the family than by tearing shit up on a dirtbike!
Amen to that...I loved that my ex loved to go to the pistol range with me and wanted to learn to ride a motorcycle also. Our son is gonna have alot of fun growing up.

+1 for the family.

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
Awesome pictures!!!

I love seeing families out ridin' dirtbikes! Looks like a lot of fun!!
Makes me look forward to having kids one day :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Carolyn said:
Makes me look forward to having kids one day :)
lemme know if you need any help with that....

j/k :eek:nfloor :beer

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
AWESOME pics!!!! It's cool to see the WHOLE family (especially Mom) joining in on the fun!!! My kids love to ride too...in fact now they are getting to the point they are sick of being passed by Mike and I....it's funny. They are getting more comptetitive with time. It's a good thing to see!

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Cecil, where is that place>>?? Looks like fun

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
badgixxer said:
lemme know if you need any help with that....

j/k :eek:nfloor :beer
I'll be sure to keep you in mind Clay :eek:nfloor

Cecil I just realized you have a Yamaha family, awesome!
Especially with mom on 2 wheels too :fiddy

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Cecil, is it legal and how much?? answer that and ill see you there Sat!! i live like 10 min from there

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reckless01 said:
Cecil, is it legal and how much?? answer that and ill see you there Sat!! i live like 10 min from there
It's private property... but as far as I know there are not any "No Trespassing" signs...

Rumor has it as long as we are good stewards of the environment we are cool to ride there...

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
well brother im there....we are very tidy people and leave behind noithng....ALSO we believe in "tread lightly" so no messes. Is there a gate? can you pm me directions?? please sir....thanks

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
i wish i knew more people that rode dirt, my poor bike has been sitting for about a month :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No gate.
Go like you were heading to Outback (SR54 & I-75), then in stead of pulling into the parking lot, follow the trail back into the woods.

I usually bring trash bags and try to pick up as well....
There not a lot of technical areas... but a few.
There are several miles of trails.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
what about quads bro? can we bring those? the womenfolk like to putt on the trails while we blast the track. will you be out there Sat? it'd be nice to meet you:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reckless01 said:
what about quads bro? can we bring those? the womenfolk like to putt on the trails while we blast the track. will you be out there Sat? it'd be nice to meet you:)
A bunch of Quads were there last week.
This Saturday I am doing a Triathlon in the morning, if I make it out, it will be later in the day.
I also may go out there Sunday afternoon.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Ill try to be there mid afternoon bro, hope to see ya out. Oh yea where do you park? Do they have anything out there like water? I m planning on bringing my Camelbak and a cooler full of water and gatorade. Thanks for the info man

1 - 20 of 22 Posts