Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case no one looks on Ebay or maybe just didn't know whats out I ran across a few reasonable price items that some may find interesting.
Rear TCP painted blue hugger, SpeedOHealer and 15T sprocket, and blue Yamaha lower chin spoiler. Thought I would pass it along to anyone still looking for things to spend there money on. :lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4556792311&category=35584
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4556794137&category=35583
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4556787615&category=10066

·
WYPIWYG
497 Posts
That color matched Hugger and Front Fender is exactly what I am looking for but in Silver. Know any catalogs that carry TCP? I went to their site but they give no prices. Just curious.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Hey thanks! I snatched up the hugger and chin spoiler... they would have cost hundreds more through the stealership!

I guess this means the exhaust replacement is going to have to wait... longer... :)

Blue has exerted it's benefits once again.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fazer6PA said:
That color matched Hugger and Front Fender is exactly what I am looking for but in Silver. Know any catalogs that carry TCP? I went to their site but they give no prices. Just curious.
The only way I know is to contact them direct and they will work with you there probably a post here with an Email and name of who to contact but I don't recall off the top of my head.
Oh did I mention your suppose to paypal me 20% for a finders fee :lol

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I didn't find the auctions because the guy listed them as "FZ(space)6"... usually I'm craftier than that. :p

Good thing some mornings I don't actually do any work here at the office.

20% is a bit much, how about everlasting canadian hospitality?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I believe I should have the parts delivered no later than Thursday of next week. Unfortunately the seller would only use UPS so I can expect some dubious brokerage fees... *sigh*

I'll post before/after pics of everything. I should also have my FE kit to install by then, frankly, I expected to see it by now. My bike is going to look pretty different all of a sudden, I can't wait... I can finally hang with the modders, to some extent. :p

The bike is going to look smokin' for Ride for Sight!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Binary Jay said:
I didn't find the auctions because the guy listed them as "FZ(space)6"... usually I'm craftier than that. :p

Good thing some mornings I don't actually do any work here at the office.

20% is a bit much, how about everlasting canadian hospitality?
Ahh well guess I will take what I can get :surprised next time I gonna buy all the parts up and re-sale them here :lao
Well glad someone jumped on the buy it now prices they were very reasonable for what your were getting.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
My post about the tank was a joke. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts