Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
I've done 120 in jeans as well lol

Nice bike.

EDIT: Not to say that's smart or anything ... but I did

·
Jive Turkey
4,528 Posts
I'm guessing the rules change per track. At our local dragstrip (in Cordova, IL), you basically just need to be covered head-toe and with boots that at least cover your ankles.

Last time I took my bike to the track, I did 130 in my typical gear: leather boots (although only ankle), textile jacket, riding jeans, leather gloves and helmet. All they look for is that you at least wear all your gear; the speed doesn't matter (I think until you're doing 150+).

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
all the strips in jersey are very strict about wearing full leathers. i'm surprised they would allow you to run in jeans anywhere.

·
Giant on a Motorcycle
1,491 Posts
nice pics but that's the stupidest thing I've seen in awhile wearing jeans going that fast

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I don't believe the OP has heard enough of the same criticism yet. Let's have a few more guys chime in.
I agree. At anything above about 13mph, you might as well be wearing shorts cause your jeans will disintegrate in about .0001 seconds.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Can't believe you picked up on ScreaminKaw's sarcasm and completely missed mine. I expected better dageorge. I really did.

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
Nice pics, what times were ya running?

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
I cant believe people actually post pictures of themselves involved in these types of situations (like the OPs) and not expect SBN criticism.

Thats why the only pictures I post are beautiful women in CubbyHole and if anything, pics from a ride, in which I am all leathered up. Anything else isnt even worth posting haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts