Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lao What is it with fat guys on Harleys?
I ran into one today(I'll bet his name was Tiny) who flew up on me like he's gonna blow me down. Typical loud Harley and he had an attitude.
It was the perfect opportunity for me to blow my LOUD Scorpion pipe up his nostrils. :eek:nfloor
He charges into the curves leading under a freeway. I rev up on him and pass him in the curves and nailed second going under the freeway. Echo city! I couldn't even hear his Harley! Dumb so & so...
After a couple of lights we get to a long straight with a potential high speed sweeper.
He wanted more...
I round the corner first and let him come alongside. He's on it... :lao I nailed it and gave him all the noise I was worth and blew his shit away.
Most satisfying... :cheers What a butt head.
God I loved my loud Scorpion pipe today!
A Harley is easy prey, but I did us FZ6 owners proud today. It was too cool.
Yee Haw!

The second fat guy on a Haley I ran into today passed me on the freeway. He was doing 85-90 gapping cars. I had to let this one go as I wanted to keep it around 75 and be safe.
These guys are sooo cool they crack me up. :pisson

For the record I like ALL bikes including Harleys, but the attitudes have got to go.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Maxxacceleration said:
:lao What is it with fat guys on Harleys?
I ran into one today(I'll bet his name was Tiny) who flew up on me like he's gonna blow me down. Typical loud Harley and he had an attitude.
It was the perfect opportunity for me to blow my LOUD Scorpion pipe up his nostrils...
...These guys are sooo cool they crack me up. :pisson
You're too old to have an attitude like that. Relax, us old guys shouldn't get all excited like you are, life's short enough already.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Race, Race, Race!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
taurus574 said:
So your not complaining about ur Scorpions being too loud now, are ya? :eek:nfloor
It was nice to have an exhaust at least as loud as a Harley. :)
With ear plugs I think I'll be fine.
Its strange how the sound resonates back up through my seat and to my helmet. I expected the sound to flow out the rear more.
And to think I was worried about the pipe being too quiet.
My FZ went from Electra Glide tourer to mini superbike with a change of a pipe. :phatyo

·
Registered
227 Posts
CajunPhizzerRider said:
You should be ashamed picking on him. After all he was riding an over-priced, over-weight, under-powered POS :lao (Good job) :dblthumb
we get the same shuit over here too..pisses me off because Harley's aren't all that common here...guys ridding them think they are special...must say enjoy blasting past them every chance i can. they honestly think they own the roads here and nobody else should be using them..

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Maxxacceleration said:
It was nice to have an exhaust at least as loud as a Harley. :)

Its strange how the sound resonates back up through my seat and to my helmet.
:phatyo
What, you think you can now ride faster than sound???:)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CajunPhizzerRider said:
You should be ashamed picking on him. After all he was riding an over-priced, over-weight, under-powered POS :lao (Good job) :dblthumb
Thanks CPR lol. It really makes me want to go out and do it again!

And segue, if I am to outrun sound, I would like to outrun the two way radio also... :beer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts