Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was going pretty good until the second day of riding. We pulled up at the entrance to Yosemite National Park, and while I was handing over my entrance fee to the women, my radiator hose exploded and sent hot ass water flying right at the poor woman. It burned my leg a little, the lady was able to shut the window pretty fast (thank God). After waiting almost four hours for one of the guys to ride 140 miles roundtrip to get me a hose, it got a little better. Anyway, enjoy the pics. Most of the scenery ones are at Glacier point. Some from the cabin we stayed in the night before. The one with the fire truck is the guys cleaning up all of my coolant.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Awesome pictures, some of those look so damn high. I'd be scared to lean over the edge.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ElJefe982 said:
Awesome pictures, some of those look so damn high. I'd be scared to lean over the edge.
Yeah, they were REALLY high. It's literally like a 1000+foot drop straight down. In one of those pics, you can see a swimming pool down below. That's a friggin huge pool. The people in it (when there are people in it) are just barely visible. They just look like little specs. It's a spectacular view from up there. Much better than the Grand Canyon.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics, some great scenery shots.

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
Yeah, you don't see that kind of stuff in florida.
Yeah, our scenery is alot different...The sunsets are unreal, the beaches are spectacular, and the honeys are the finest you'll see...

But the mountains make me melt...Again, awesome pics...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's just an HP digital camera. Not sure the model. I'll go find the camera and let you know which one it is. Yeah, I'm really impressed with the way the pictures come out. It only cost like 200 bucks. Thoroughly pleased with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts