Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Copy and paste into new window address bar and replace ** with tt. Enjoy !

K1 - Bob Sapp vs Mirko CroCop (20.2 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/K1_Bob_Sapp_vs_Mirko_CroCop.wmv

K1 - Bob Sapp vs Kimo (46.4 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/K1_Kimo_vs_Bob_Sapp.mpeg

Pride - Emilianenko Fedor vs Mark Coleman (43.8 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/Pride_Emilianenko_Fedor_vs_Mark_Coleman.avi

Pride - Igor vs Mirko CroCop (4.12 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/Pride_Igor_vs_Mirko_CroCop.wmv

UFC - Ken Shamrock vs Dan Severn (30.9 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/UFC_Ken_Shamrock_vs_Dan_Severn.mpg

UFC - Vitor Belfort vs Tank Abbott (13.4 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/UFC_Vitor_Belfort_vs_Tank_Abbott.mpg

Boxing - Mike Tyson vs Etienne (3.19 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/Boxing_Mike_Tyson_vs_Etienne.wmv

MMA - Fabricio Pereira vs Cristobal Garcia (2.29 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/MMA_Fabricio_Pereira_vs_Cristobal_Garcia.wmv

UFC - Baroni vs Tanner (13.9 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/UFC_Baroni_vs_Tanner.wmv

UFC - Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock (27.5 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/UFC_Royce_Gracie_vs_Ken_Shamrock.wmv

UFC - Tito Ortiz vs Yuki Kondo (18.9 MB)
h**p://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/media/video/JMTfightvideos/UFC_Tito_Ortiz_vs_Yuki_Kondo.MPG

·
Registered
576 Posts
great post.

having taken TKD for 8 yr's, i'm a big fan of MMA.

favourite fighters
pride

fedor
silva
special mention to jackson ( tough not to like the guy. too funny )

UFC
arlovski
corture

·
Registered
912 Posts
vids don't work for me either

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I just noticed php added an extra http to the urls. (php is what the forum software runs on) so copy paste in a new window and cut out the extra h**p:// so it looks like a normal url.

Everyone of these work fine if you think about what yer doing...... :eek:

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Harbinger said:

:a2 Some Info about "Live Links"
The whole idea here is to avoid sending SBN to the sites as the referer. When you click a "Live Link" it sends all the info about where you came from... IE - SBN.
Alot of sites will change the url or pull the clip completely if they find alot of hits from a site other than there own.
It's a pain I know but it does 2 things, protects SBN (Cycle Forums was forced to stop posting the Moto GP Links because of this) and also will keep the links up longer so they won't go dead.
Thats why I put the url's up with the h**p:// - So you copy it and paste it in a new window then fix the ** with tt.
That way the site hosting the videos won't get several hundred referals from SBN, instead they just get "no referer" in there web log.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts