Awesome! :grinbounc

·
Registered
584 Posts
cool noise :) I like the graphics pics

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Very nice page. I was born on July 20th so the moon landing has always been in my thoughts since I was a kid.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
that was really cool.. When I was in Hawaii last Jan. and was out snorkling, I could here the wales. It was so beautiful, yet haunting..... thanks, neat site!!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I could here the wales. It was so beautiful, yet haunting
Man, those Welsh must be pretty darn loud to be heard all the way in Hawaii!!!!!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
Man, those Welsh must be pretty darn loud to be heard all the way in Hawaii!!!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Nice subtle comment about the mis-spelled word...I love it!!! :grinbounc

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
That is extremely cool.

Too bad I don't know how to save an entire site to my harddrive...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
That's pretty cool...nice find

·
Registered
140 Posts
Awesome website. I'm a school teacher so I'm going to use that website for some lessons. I'll even tell the kiddies that the Krazy Hawaiian shared the web site with me!!! :headbang

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
japbike said:
that was really cool.. When I was in Hawaii last Jan. and was out snorkling, I could here the wales. It was so beautiful, yet haunting..... thanks, neat site!!

Isn't that one of the coolest things japbike? I sometimes will go scuba diving when I know the whales are making there yearly visit here and just go some nice place and hop in the water and make my way to the bottom make my self comfortable and close my eyes and listen to the music..... one thing I found out, do not fall asleep when you are 100 feet down!!!! :D Luckily the air tank may be empty at 100 feet but by the time you get to 80 feet you will have a couple of breaths and it continues thart way as you come up thank goodness! I always have a second tank on my anchor line to decompress with so it's not a biggie just a sort of rude awakening :nerd

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
i saw japbike and thought snigg was back incognito....

i gotta have more time on that site...some cool shyte!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts