Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any solution manual CDs that they would like to trade w/ me or whatever. I am in search of a solution CD for "Electric Machinery Fundamentals" by Stephen J Chapman and my roomie is looking for "Physics fo Scientists and Engineers" by Serway Jewett, "Mechanics of Materials" by Ferdinand P. Beer, and Vector Mechanics for Engieers Dynamics by the same guy. Any help would be appreciated...u know how hard these problems are when u get stuck..lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have the Physics for Engineers & Scientists that I can part with. Let me get home tonight and I'll double check that I still have it. The other ones I can't part with at this time :(

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nope, sorry friend, I lent it out to friend of mine's girlfriend for this semester sometime during the beginning of the summer.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THAT LAST POST PUT ME TO BACK MARKER STATUS !!!!!! LETS GO CELEBRATE :alky :alky :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
AKKKKKK! :eek: flashback to college days!! OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol good God, I don't even think that I still have my books, but I can take a look-see....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts