Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A piece from a DVD I did last year.....remember, I'm riding a measely little 85 HP bike!!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Nice clear video, what camera did you use?

Also what trackday was that? I’m always amazed when I see people at trackdays that don’t even know to slide their butt off the seat!?!? I saw at least 3 riders that were glued to their seat and the upper body was completely ridged…

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
yeah its cool to be a throttle jockey....

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice clear video, what camera did you use?

Also what trackday was that? I’m always amazed when I see people at trackdays that don’t even know to slide their butt off the seat!?!? I saw at least 3 riders that were glued to their seat and the upper body was completely ridged…
It's a little Sony mini HandyCam (digital) that I have mounted to the tank. Also now have another mount on the left front slider and the left rear foot peg. Unfortunately, to use them I have to stop and re-attach and re-aligned. No big deal and a whole lot less expensive than some of the set ups I've seen! Microphone is up under the right rear cowl out of the wind but close enough to the tail end of the muffler.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
That was great except for the Bruce Springstein.

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The whole DVD I did is almost two hours long with tons of footage that had to be edited from rides around my house to track time over a four year period. Trying to come up with enough music was probably the hardest part.......some songs fit, some don't.....

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
Thats so cool, I wish to ride Leguna one of these days. Someday for sure!

ITs amazing how accurate playing the video game is :eek:nfloor as you were going around I knew exactly what it looked like coming out of the corner and It was DAMN ACCURATE!!

Fun stuff, I love the track!

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
I dont think I could ride Laguna, to many years of playing video games and going baja thru the corkscrew Id be temped to do it in real life.

thanks for the vid.

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey Grey,

Where in the central coast do you live?
Lovely Creston!! Small town. Middle of nowhere. East of Atascadero. Just this side of Saudi Arabia, but in the middle of some of the best roads around!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts