Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
99 R6 Track Bike IN TN ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

I have a 1999 yamaha r6 track bike for sale in Tennessee.
It has a new fresh white paint job on it waiting for your stickers.

M4 titanium exhaust
rearsets
Matris steering dampner
frame and barend sliders
safety wire(dont know if it is all the way wired or not since i dont knwo what all needs to be)
There has also been a yamaha performance kit installed in the engine consisting of a head pistons and cam.
It is in full sharkskinz body work with no running lights
This is a track bike so there is no key to it, and the jackass before me cut the wiring to it which sucks.
I have the guages which are currently not installed, and the left handlebar controls along with the stock engine parts that were taken out.

This bike DOES have a clean title however unlike most track bikes out there so if you got stock body work for one then you wont a problem registering it, or if you want to do custom lighting as well.
This bike will flat out fly.. i snuck it out on the road like 3 times since i bought it and it is amazing..
I just can't get enough money together to get to the track so i figured someone else would put it to good use.

I have 4000 dollars in the bike and i will drive out a lil ways to meet someone.
However if you want to come to TN and pick the thing up yourself i will take 3700 dollars... even if you are in TN.. i dont care

Please if you have any questions ask them..
you can post here or you can email me at [email protected]
My phone number is 931 267 6788... my name is Anthony
Thanks,
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ARE BEING CONSIDERED HEAVILY!!!!!!!!!!!
NEED TO MOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am in Jackson, TN..you don't know anyone looking for a 94 z28 with alot of mods do you? I am looking for a bike. Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
na i sure dont.... everyone around here is into them damn import cars. No one is american anymore

i read your ad about that car.. take it to the drag strips around ya when you hvae an open drag night and put a forsale sign on it..

it would probably go pretty quick

·
Registered
65 Posts
As a matter of fact that is what I am doing tonight. I was just trying to spread the word. I am wanting a bike.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i know what ya mean by that.

i been trying to sell both my bikes and get a new one for a while now but they are hard to move.

i would trade ya but i am in no need of a camaro and i dont know anyone who is.

good luck with the whole thing. hope ya get it sold

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have you been to the WERA BBS? a lot of racers post and buy/sell there. you may have better luck. I'm trying to sell a streetbike at the moment and know how tough it is to make a sell right now. I had a '99 R6 and loved it, great handling bike. Good luck, free bump!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i probably wont have it by then.. well hopefully i wont cause i need to narrow it down to one bike before i move.

hopefully i will move at the end of this year or the very beginning of the next.

however if you are real interested i can meet ya halfway..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All Reasonable Offers Are Being Entertained Now!!!!

Need To Make Room For New Bike So Please If You Have A Decent Offer And Are Serious Post Up Or Call Or Email.

931 267 6788.

Bike Must Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts