Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
99 r1 and 99 r6 fs. in TN. pic in add

Here we go. I got a 1999 r1 with 6600 miles on it, it has a brand new custom candy blue paint job on it, chrome rims(a few chips in them) brand new tires with less then 500 miles on them (dunlop 207's i believe). Tinted windscreen, MIG highmount exhaust, fender eliminator kit, race style pegs.. This bike is beautiful and i have ridden it maybe 5 times since it has been painted. It has always been stored inside in my garage. It is currently at the yamaha shop sitting in the showroom so it is being well taken care of.

I also have a 99 r6 track bike. Skarkskinz body word. been wreck but is in great shape with a fresh white paint job on it... waiting for stickers and number of new owner. m4 full exhaust system, rear sets, steel braided lines, safety wired already(not sure if it is 100% wired but if not it is real close.. i dont know what all has to be wired so i am not sure. It also has had a yamaha engine performance upgrade that consists of and new head, pistons, and cam.. The front forks have also been dropped down around 10 mm.
This bike will flat out fly.. I have never been on a bike that was as fast as this one and cornered so well.
BOTH BIKES HAS CLEAN TITLES AND THEY ARE IN MY HAND..
The BOTTOM!!! dollar on the r1 is 6000 dollars and on the r6 is 4000 dollars.
I will be more then happy to drive a couple hundred miles to meet someone but will not ship these bikes.
I live in middle Tennessee.
If you are interested in them i have pictures i can email you.. i would post them but i am at work and dont have them with me..
If you are interested email me at [email protected]
Thanks,

Attachments

·
Corporate Hustler
41 Posts
got more pics of the r6? what all does it need to be street legal again? EGlovr at gmail dot com. thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to get my film developed before i can put the r6 pics up because i ahve only have the bike like not even 2 months..
The bike is in full shark skinz race body work so you will have to either buy new plastic for the front and rear or cut out holes and mount aftermarket lights of some description.. also the ignition has been cut and wired directly to the start button so there is no key required to start it plus i do not have the key for the ignition.. so you will need a new ignition switch with a key or risk your bike getting stolen while you are out and about..
all in all i think if you are pretty handy with bikes and can work on them yourself you could probably get out the door with like 200-250 more dollars to put in on the road..

·
Super Moderator
14,141 Posts
free Bump

Very nice deal for the R1.. i would pick it up myself but I would then be going backwords.. lol.. i had a 2002..

Looks like you did a sweet job on that R1.. looks very very nice..

Believe it or not I am looking for a R6 myself. However I need to make it street/track ready :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts