Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1997 GSXR 750
--Red candy over Red metalflake(very deep appearance) that fades to black in the tail and lowers
--Polished frame, polished swingarm, Polished triple tree and fairing stay
--smoke "double-bubble" windscreen
--integrated tail turn signals
--fender eliminator kit
--Mikuni racing rearsets
--frame sliders
--jet kit installed
--FULL Hindle oval exaust

Clean titled beautiful bike. asking $4500

I have had this bike for about 3 years. I am the second owner. All mods were done by the first owner with the exception of the paint and some of the polishing which was done by myself. I used Diamont basecoat/clearcoat and Diamont candy over House of Kolor mini silver metalflake. Followed with 5 coats of clear, wet sanding, and buffed to a nice shine.
A little history as told to me by the 1st owner.... The Bike was originally a 600 with red/black color scheme. The fairings were switched for the blue/white scheme. The 600 swingarm replaced with a 750 swingarm. And finally the engine swapped for a 750. Not a hack job either. All electronics for the 750 engine were included with the install. The guy sold it to me cause he just bought a new 1000.
I rode it like that for almost 2 years then got busy with work and kept it in my garage for about a year. There was no damage to the fairings to make me paint it. Just got the urge to. The paint was just finished this month and noone on the streets has seen it yet. I need to sell it to help with renovations at my shop. Other than the voltage regulator going bad (fixed now) I have never had a problem with this bike. It does need a battery and a tune-up after sitting for a while. I have a tech expected to be take care of that this weekend. If anyone has further questions email me [email protected] of call 813.295.3309
Thanks for your time.
One last thing, I didn't post the milage. Without a battery in it today I can't get the exact number but it should be around 15k. I will post it when I find out for certain.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Beautiful paint man... Free Mini Bump haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts