Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a beautiful 1996 Suzuki GSX-R750 for sale, in nearly mint condition. The reason I say “nearly” is because of several scratches on the right rear fairing (see in the pictures) – other than those, this bike is nearly perfect. The gold paint job really looks awesome, especially without all of the ugly decals. The 6-piston front brake calipers have unbelievable stopping power, and the 750 engine puts out tremendous, silky-smooth torque and horsepower compared to any 600. The SRAM (Suzuki Ram Air) system adds a noticeable boost of power at high speeds. The 190 rear tire is enormous and puts a huge contact patch on the ground. I will list some of the extras below, but the really special thing about this bike is the new engine with only 6000 miles on it. The previous owner replaced the engine because the old one seized due to the oil plug falling out… I don’t know what the deal is with that, but I’ve put about 4000 carefree miles on it with no problems at all. I have the paperwork from when he had the new motor professionally installed. The odometer reads about 23000 miles now. I’m selling because I want to get a VFR (I’ll accept trade offers for a 2001+ Honda VFR). Just check out the pictures though, they speak for themselves, it’s just an awesome bike.

EXTRAS:
-Brand new engine with only 6000 miles!
-HYPO adjustable steering damper
-Targa smoke speedscreen
-rear fender eliminator
-Flush mounted front turn signals
-Brand new tires (<100 miles) on the front and back
-520 conversion VORTEX aluminum rear sprocket (+2 teeth)
-520 Gold chain
-Rear passenger seat and rear seat cowl both included

I’m asking $4100, bike is located in Springfield, VA (Northern VA).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts