Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Akro carbon fiber slip on with titanium hanger . muffler is in perfect condition. $250. Also have a factory Honda seat cowl, 03 titanium color like new still in the box $100. Front Corbin seat made with carbon fiber leather, all black, flawless condition $100. May trade for some RC51 parts or accessories. Post up if interested......Mike

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
check your PM!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry that i missed your replies wolfman and Brian, but I've been at Deal's Gap for the last couple of days, thanks to an unexpected vacation due to hurricane Frances. I'll post my phone number on Tuesday when life gets back to normal to answer your questions. I'll see if i can get a friend to post some pics as I'm kinda new to the computer. Thanks............Mike

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still trying to get some pics posted but in the meantime I can be reached at 321-287-1852 after 6pm to answer any questions. Thanks.........Mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
These damn storms are putting the bike on the back burner unfortunately. I will plan on calling you mid to later next week .. if I still have a House/phone LOL

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Brian I understand what your saying. Don't sweat it though, I'm in no hurry to sell the parts. With the exception of this thread and the people I ride with (none of them with 954s) no one knows I even have parts for sale, so I'm sure they will still be there when all is back to normal here in Florida......Mike

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Nipsey, If you have the rear cowl and it is in mint shape, I would like it. Let me know and I will drive down and get it. Later, Bryon.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I left a message on your answering machine. The 352-690-**** is my home phone number. You can call me after 5:30 and someone should be here. If you call me from 7:30 to 4:30 at the 352-351-**** number have them transfer you to my office or to my cell phone and we will work out the details. Thanks alot, Bryon.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
wolfman said:
I left a message on your answering machine. The 352-690-**** is my home phone number. You can call me after 5:30 and someone should be here. If you call me from 7:30 to 4:30 at the 352-351-**** number have them transfer you to my office or to my cell phone and we will work out the details. Thanks alot, Bryon.
HELLOHELLOHELLOHELLO IS ANY BODY HERE???

Mike I would really like to get the cowl if you still have it... :a2

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry brother for not calling you back sooner but I'll call you Sunday evening. The cowl is still available and I've got a friend that lives in Ocala that I'm sure will meet you. His name is Eric (eric8650). Thanks again for your patience....Mike

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Mike, I appreciate it! If Eric drives the Busa, I have already introduced myself on this board and we are trying to meet up anyway. This would be the perfect opportunity! Thanks again. I will wait to hear from you. Do you have any idea when you may call? PM me so I know when to be around!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Mike, everything looked great!!!! I got everything put on the bike last night and the pipe sounds awesome :D . I can't wait to open her up and see what she sounds like at 12,000 RPM's :lol . I just wanted to say thanks for everything and give you a thumbs up for the awesome deal :) !!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No thank you, Bryon. I'm glad you happy with the parts and look forward to meeting/riding with you in the future. Check out coast2coastcycles.com if you get a chance. This is the local group we ride with and your more than welcome to join in. Thanks again.....Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts