Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jake_GSXR_1000
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED!!!!!!! 95 GSXR 750 Houston TX.

I am selling my 95 GSXR 750 Here is some info on it. The only reason I am selling it is because I want to Upgrade to a b***** bike than what I have. here is the info and pics of the bike. I am asking 3.3k for the bike. Bike has close to 30k on it.

The bike has a rare STOCK color scheme on it. There are only 3 of them in the houston area and I currently own 1 of them. It is definatly a eye catcher!!!

+3 in the rear -1 in the front
Gold DID Chain
Racetech Front springs
2nd look tank bra
steering damper
Kevlar Front and Rear brake lines
Chromed Lips on the front and rear rims
Brand new Dunlop D207 Tires 180 rear and 120 front
Carbonfiber Triple tree cover
Full Yosh Rs3 exhaust system
Stage 1 jetting
Silver race spools
K&N Airfilter
Flush mounts in front
Custom LED Turnsignals in the rear
Race spools
Rear seat cowl (still have stock rear seat too)
The shock dampener has been moved from the right side of the bike to under the rear seat compartment to clean up the look of the bike.
The suspension is set up for about a 240 lb rider or so.
A few scratches here and there but nothing dramatic.
Should have a new speed screen for it within a few days. It currently has the stock clear one on it at the moment. The one I just ordered is dark tinted!!

I Just put the bike in the shop and got it out on the 16th. I had the carbs rebuilt and the jets backed off a bit cause they were running a tad rich. The K&N airfilter was cleaned as well. Ready to ride!!! Come pick it up!!

The bike has never been tipped over or wrecked. Clean and clear texas title.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi mate...can you help pls?

I need to buy a windscreen for my 1995 gsxr750. Where did you buy yours and how much pls?

I bought one off ebay but it doesn't fit, so now I'm stuck with it. The ad said it's for a 1991-1994 so i thought maybe it's the same as a 1995 because the 1996 is already an SRAD body shape. i was wrong. the screen is too short. The 1995 is about 1.5 to 2 inches longer.

Anyway, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Hi mate...can you help pls?

I need to buy a windscreen for my 1995 gsxr750. Where did you buy yours and how much pls?

I bought one off ebay but it doesn't fit, so now I'm stuck with it. The ad said it's for a 1991-1994 so i thought maybe it's the same as a 1995 because the 1996 is already an SRAD body shape. i was wrong. the screen is too short. The 1995 is about 1.5 to 2 inches longer.

Anyway, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.
Just so 'ya know, this thread is almost 7 years old and this user hasn't logged onto the site since last year...So you might want to post your question in the general sportbikes forum, where your question will be answered much faster...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts