Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I got rid of the 929 and now thinking about the 916 and start with a brand new bike next year. So what do you think I could get out of a 95 ducati 916 with about 10,500 miles on it. Bike has fast by ferraci exhaust and a chip. The bike runs and looks awesome! Only thing wrong with it is it has a small crack on the glass of the speedo. This is the pic of it.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Well, to a Ducati lover the 916 is a classic, but realistically, you could probably get about $8000 for it

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
god that bike is hot. if i had the money i'd buy it from you.

·
Registered
304 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Well, to a Ducati lover the 916 is a classic, but realistically, you could probably get about $8000 for it
Not around here. Maybe $6k or so. I'm a huge fan, and I'd love to have one, but I couldn't have it as my only ride. Good luck with it.

·
Ducati Twins Rock
267 Posts
Hmm,

NADA says $6700 average retail but I tend to think they lowball values on bikes.

Checked cycletrader.com and right now there are only 2 95 916's being advertised nationally. However, one is heavily modified with a FBF 955 kit and the other one is an SPS conversion. So these bikes aren't exactly stock. Oh yeah, $12k and $9.5k respectively.

I would say between $7k-$8k depending on service history and records. Also, depends on your location.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
That's what I was thinking. I've NEVER seen any bikes from the Ducati SBK lineup go for $6k unless it was wrecked/not running. I'd say $8k is realistic.

·
Registered
681 Posts
You won't get more than the $7300(retail) KBB puts on that around here......if even THAT. It may be a Ducati, but it's a '95......I'd go 6k tops on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts