Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm putting this up for my girlfriends brother. He has an either '95 or '96 Katana for sale. It's been painted yellow, as the pictures show. It has very low miles, 8 thousand and some. When he bought it, he was told it had never been wrecked. The previous owner said they painted it because they had left over paint from painting a car. I felt the bar ends, and there were no scratches, since these often don't get replaced after a tip-over, this may be true. It has a couple scuff marks on the fairings, but they are barely noticeable and don't appear to be gouges, so I don't think they were caused by a wreck. It hasn't been ridden in quite a while, so the carbs may or may not need cleaned (some of you may remember me posting about me needing help cleaning carbs). Well I didn't need to do that, we just charged the battery, and it started! It has a tinted windscreen, and from what I can tell, everything else is stock. Plenty of tread left on the tires. Reply to this thread if you like, and I'll answer what I can, but I'll leave his e-mail at the bottom so you can contact the owner. He's looking to get somewhere in the $2000 range. [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts