Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says i have a 1994 kawasaki zx6 for sell.

Bought it off a friend hoping to fix it up or maybe part it out and make some money off it but it never ended up happening and don't have the time to anymore so i'm just looking to get what i paid for the bike and let someone take it off my hands and do as they wish with it.

Its been wrecked so it is in the need of parts if you plan on fixing it. It runs but as of now the battery is dead on it. The only major things it really needs is front forks and there is a small leak coming from the crank case.
If you want anymore info on the bike as in what needs to be fixed or want better pictures just PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
500$ OBO..

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just some more info for you guys. As far as the wreck goes the frame has been damaged. It looks like the person had to have been in a bad wreck. They cracked it in 3 places. Which i'm guessing they fixed from the welds on it. There is also a a very small 'bend' in the frame near the front forks, i'll get pics of it soon. Bike has 16k on the motor showing. You will have to buy new front forks for it since the ones on it now are shot. Other then that you might just need the crank case fixed and a few things here and there ( blinkers fairing ect.)

Thanks for everyone that has shown interest. I've replied to all e-mails that i've gotten so far. Bike is located in Sachse, tx. Most people dont know where that is so Garland, tx will work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need the back fairing and seat from this bike if you will sell it seperate from the bike please lmk i need them ASAP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts