Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get flushmount turn signals for a 94 ninja 600r (zx6c)? the signals that the previous owner had one are cracked and not the original ones and dont even fit in well and its a bit difficult finding parts for this bike other than OEM parts or parts from parted out bikes...the OEM parts cost too much and ones from parted out bikes tend to be scratched up and dirty as hell

anyways, thanks :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
I put turn signals on my 600r yesterday actually. I got some univeral flushmounts, although they are pretty big but there is a reason for that. I had to cut out some of that black part behind the stalk on the motorcycle so the b***** flushmounts covered the hole nicely. I will take some pictures this weekend so you can see them. I know this isn't much help but you just have to look for the right signals. I paid $20 for the set.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I put some LP flushmonts V's (-roman numeral for 5) on my 750. I took the originals off and the new ones mount right over the stock holes with double sided tape and plug right in. got them from Chaparral.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts