Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thanks to Ike, the 9/14 date at MSR was cancelled. Anyone else considering the 9/20 date at Eagles Canyon?

September 20th 2008Eagles Canyon Raceway
Slidell, TX.
Original Track 2.5 mile
Counter Clockwise

Registration Form

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'll be there, but I'm a wuss and I'll be trailering. Thanks for posting this, I almost forgot to pre-register. It's only $100 again too. You can't beat that.

My poor little 600 is going to throw a rod in that 2000 ft straight.

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think trailerinh is the way to go with a track day. I'll be in the beginner group on the yellow daytona.

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
I'm checking to see if there are any open spots...

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang, I thought this was on Sunday. Just now paid for my spot.

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
"C" Group?

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
Maybe, I'm trying to get a trailer to drive up. I can't get my bike in my truck and I don't personally own a trailer less than 18' long..

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
Woot, got a trailer ! Wht do you mean "C" group? Is that one of the riding classes?
Most TDs are broke down into 3 groups..

A Advanced
B Intermediate
C Beginner

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
I'll be there.

I signed up for beginner.

I'll be in a grey Dodge mega cab truck pulling a small inclosed trailer with "G-Town Squad" stickers on the sides.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey guys, had a good time and thanks for lending me your shade. I'm sure I'll catch you up there again sometime soon.

Octorber 5th is another ridesmart MSR day (1.7 mile). I'll probably try to do that one.

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Glad Misfire tracked you down and asked you to come pit with us. In spite of the oil spill and that first session, it turned out to be a great day with near perfect weather. I'm firming up plans for the October 5th date at MSR.

Misfire, how was the alignment on the helmet cam?

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
Great pics Tejas!

I had a blast guys! I'm glad I went.

The camera was set up well and the video turned out as good as can be expected from the DVR. The footage is decent but the audio is terrible. I'll try and get it hosted before too long.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts