Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A trucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives in 9/11. The trucker 's name is John Holmgren from Shafer Minn. The trucker has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
Awsome. That horrible day already is seeming to fade from people's memories. Props to John Holgren.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hams51 said:
They better let him speed if they're going to pull him over to just take pictures!

no shit. I would be pissed. and if i was someones superior who was doing that shit, i'd be having ass.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
That is awesome! Kudos to him for taking the time and money to pay tribute to the victims of that senseless tragedy.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
wangsta said:
what is 9/11?
that was just straight up disrespectful... i think u deserve a big fuck u

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I thought this was a good pic set! I don't know of any officer that would write him and if they did the amount of shit they would catch for it would make them ask for a dismissal.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've talked to him on several occasions...I'm working my way through college ast the Flying J in fargo and he come sin to get his truck washed..hes a really nice guy. he says that many of the family of the names have taken him out to dinner and tryu to give him money to repay for the paint(about40K to paint), but he refuses. He says he accpts dinner and then he has to accpe thte money that gets sent to him...nice guy though

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is an old post but I thought it would be fitting to revive it! RIP to all that were lost but not forgotten!!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
You got to love that truck. No matter where you are from in this country, people will never forget!!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It has got to be the best I have seen!! I sent this to everyone I knew!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
that was just straight up disrespectful... i think u deserve a big fuck u

I SECOND THAT..... :upyours

his reputation just went from 1 green to a couple red Hell Ya... :phatyo

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
A trucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives in 9/11. The trucker 's name is John Holmgren from Shafer Minn. The trucker has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.
Renamed files w/ .jpg extention.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts