Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/228574//Americas_Defense_vcd.mpg

Awesome video re-living some of the horrors of 9-11 and showing something the world needs to be reminded of...

Everyone will have a different opinion to this. To me it means something special... I lost something I know I will never ever have again and I have always had problems dealing with the events of that day and any videos or pictures about it.... this one is disturbing but also shows what a great country we are lucky to be a part of...

Good music matched to the images shown.

U S A Were the Best Screw the Rest!!! Support Our Boys n Girls Whereever They Go!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Well, I don't think I need any more reminding of that day. I don't try to forget it happened but I definitely don't like to purposely dwell on it. There are enough reminders in my day to day life of those events - like the big fuggin' hole in the ground at the Church St. station or the plaque at my local train station of the names of riders who never came home - that I cannot forget 9/11 even if I tried.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Our collective innocence was lost that day. Good video although it dwells a lot on the war in Iraq for a majority of the video; didn't really try to illustrate the victimization of the attacks as well as it good, certainly had the music track to do it with...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think you should bring your boys and girls home and they will stop dying, and youll stop being attacked. Too many bases worldwide.

World police is a role that no other country likes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts