Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
The censors and the thought police are active and dangerous.

PhilB

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
There's a lawsuit in the works.

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
There's a lawsuit in the works.
So what?? That won't fundamentally change anything

Just one more bill for the taxpayer

Suing is almost irrelevant today folks. There is little incentive for anything to change

High capacity preban assault shirts!

url][/color]

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
This is retarded, why are Police even involved, and how is disturbing the educational process a criminal offense? Schools here are doing this shit now and more, instead of handling their own disciplinary matters they call in the police for every little thing, from a fight to kids being disruptive.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
This is retarded, why are Police even involved, and how is disturbing the educational process a criminal offense? Schools here are doing this shit now and more, instead of handling their own disciplinary matters they call in the police for every little thing, from a fight to kids bend disruptive.

i graduated in 1998 and the only time i ever remember cops coming to school where for the occasional kid getting caught with drugs, and only weed and real drugs, not asprine or prescriptions in their name. all fights were handled internally.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
i graduated in 1998 and the only time i ever remember cops coming to school where for the occasional kid getting caught with drugs, and only weed and real drugs, not asprine or prescriptions in their name. all fights were handled internally.
We had a big gang problem on campus so we had regular gang division PD on campus at any given time. I remember on the first day of my freshman year a bunch of guys from an Asian gang came on campus and beat the living fuck out of a mexican gang member. Good times, early 90s.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I graduated in 2004 and we rarely had cops come to our school. We had a security staff who broke fights up and the administration handled the discipline internally. Today that school has 2 full time cops stationed there.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Similar to the TSA, why do you think principals and other school officials seek those jobs? Because they are (especially the women) power tripping low self-esteemed ego-maniacal bitches looking to exert control over the only people they can: children.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Similar to the TSA, why do you think principals and other school officials seek those jobs? Because they are (especially the women) power tripping low self-esteemed ego-maniacal bitches looking to exert control over the only people they can: children.
And again I ask you... what is it you actually do for a living?

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
I'm retired.

Reactions: jk750

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Yeah something like that.

Reactions: jk750
1 - 20 of 30 Posts