Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone actually working out there? :eek:nfloor

Heavy FZ6, 04Fizzer, 10esee Jed, Aburke27, aplmv, autigerfan72, avvacuppa, Banshee291261, batkins, biker6, Bob McCluskey, bubmrtn, bussiness1st, Damn_Yankee, Davec719, DES1996, dufrenchy, FAZR6, fordfasterr, Fuzz Bomb, FZ-NJ, FZSilver, generalpow, gtfazer6, Hams51, jcaesar, jersey-fz6, jmgeorge78, killernoodle, klouseau, Kneedragger, kneeforu, koris66, Kpetrey, laimbeer, madscientist, mark101, mxtr, paxtang, pele, pelon717, RBC827, RebelFZ6, redoliander, Sarchi, segue00, SilverBuzz, skeleton, Stub, superman89, tattoofizz, TATTOOZIT, ukdej79, UU LS, WTVa
 

·
TD Survivor
Joined
·
944 Posts
two kids in school, finally, and the third is sleeping. so no im not working right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
I have a digital printing company, so i am able to be on my computer quite a bit. work :pisson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,393 Posts
Again, I sell on ebay and while at the PC, surf this awesome forum ;)

What about you OP?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
redoliander said:
two kids in school, finally, and the third is sleeping. so no im not working right now.
I don't know if you qualify for the typical "work" situation. Not saying what you do isn't work, just different. :cheers
 

·
TD Survivor
Joined
·
944 Posts
I don't know if you qualify for the typical "work" situation. Not saying what you do isn't work, just different.

hell you should try having an 8 year old, 6 year old and a 9 month home all summer vacation and see what you think about not really calling it work. but so much more rewarding than sending them to some day care and being sick all the time and being neglected. but i do miss getting out and riding the bike to work everyday. but its like being your own boss. dont tell the wife i said im the boss. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
828 Posts
redoliander said:
try having an 8, 6 and 9 month home all summer vacation
:bowdown :cheers

I can barely handle those times when I've got the kids for a few days while wife's away on some trip. I mean, I love 'em and we have lots of fun together but by day 3 crate training is starting to look real good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
STN's been down most of the last 5 days..... well, that at least explains why I've had extra time to spend here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
redoliander said:
hell you should try having an 8 year old, 6 year old and a 9 month home all summer vacation and see what you think about not really calling it work. but so much more rewarding than sending them to some day care and being sick all the time and being neglected. but i do miss getting out and riding the bike to work everyday. but its like being your own boss. dont tell the wife i said im the boss. LOL
I wasn't calling you down on taking care of your kids with my "typical work" statement. I meant you aren't playing on this forum while being paid by the same company that's supplying your bandwidth to do so when you should be producing something for them.

Hell, I couldn't do what you (without going to jail) and I know it.
 

·
TD Survivor
Joined
·
944 Posts
just messing with you. all my friends think it is so cool that i stay home with the kids. i guess they think all i do is get to play xbox all day. if they only knew.

Heavy FZ6 said:
I wasn't calling you down on taking care of your kids with my "typical work" statement. I meant you aren't playing on this forum while being paid by the same company that's supplying your bandwidth to do so when you should be producing something for them.

Hell, I couldn't do what you (without going to jail) and I know it.

oh crap i forgot i have to clean. later
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,206 Posts
Wow, you caught me not logged in!
 

·
Bennedetto!
Joined
·
508 Posts
CerebralAssassin said:
Working? No. At work? Yes. :rolleyes
I second that. Although I do a lot of work at work... I just happen to have 2 computers, one for work and one completely dedicated to SBN. :eek:nfloor
 

·
Ride Naked
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
biker6 said:
I second that. Although I do a lot of work at work... I just happen to have 2 computers, one for work and one completely dedicated to SBN. :eek:nfloor

Where's the third 'puter dedicated to finding easter eggs on Homestar Runner? :bitchslap

:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,610 Posts
just because our work is boring, you don't have to make fun of us for it...wait a minute...we are getting paid to go on SBN, alright, giggity, giggity
 

·
Bennedetto!
Joined
·
508 Posts
crx81 said:
Where's the third 'puter dedicated to finding easter eggs on Homestar Runner?
:lao :dblthumb

Ok fine, I'll admit it. I watch HSR, surf the news and look at Ebay with this computer too. :grinbounc

Do you has what it takes to be in the HomeStarmy?

PS - sorry for duplicating the HSR-themed avatar. :urowned :biggrinag
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top