Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is in the shop now gettin an 8" swingarm extention, also lowered and struted (w/ a few other mods but just here for the swingarm).... What ya'll think bout that... I don't wanna hear "why would you do that to a 600?"... My answer is b/c i love the 600 style and performance, also i love gettin looks more then going all out and trying to get the fastest bike out there... So w/ that takin care of i would post pics in May of the bike, its gonna be all black..lol

·
Flyin' Low
756 Posts
you're an idiot. you say "what yall think about that", then you say you dont wanna hear our opinions. i think it's stupid and fuckin ugly looking. hope you had a nice stay.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
wizard181 said:
My answer is b/c i love the 600 style and performance, also i love gettin looks more then going all out and trying to get the fastest bike out there...
If you love the style why would you change the looks of the bike? And what about performance? It's gonna handle like junk. You don't want the fastest bike out there because you can't handle it and just wish you could, huh? That's the only reason why I would think anyone would do that to a 600... to LOOK like they have the fastest bike out there without actually trying to control a bike that's too fast for you.

So you love the looks people give you that say "WTF is this ass-hat trying to pull?". Why?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha!!!!! First thing is that i like the look of the design and thats not all that i'm gettin done to it (soo its not gonan look stpud at all)... Looks fast haha i don't judge a bike by its looks... The only thing that i will lose is cornering speed which isn't too much, i could give 2 shits bout that.... I have riden and still ride a few of my friends liter bikes when i feel liek goin out and fuckin around doin illegal shit, i just don't have the flow right now to purchase one and the only reason i can do this shit to my r6 is b/c i'm not paying for it at all... My friend who laid my bike over is paying for everything even some extra, so i might as well just get what i can done to it... My r6 will always be w/ me for a cruise around look at bike... Just savin up to get my liter.. And seeing as how i'm a big guy its more comfortable on the riding and i also plan on doin a lot of travelin to shows and shit.... WOW theres some dick bags out there holy shit...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What i meant by "why would u do that to an r6" was b/c of it not being a liter bike.... ( i didn't want to hear why would u do that to a 600 when you should wait to get a liter bike and do it to that) Sry i didn't specify...

·
Registered
268 Posts
When you ask people for their opinion and tell them what you don't want to hear, how can you expect a good result? IMO, it'll make you look like a total poser, because no one who extends a swingarm on an 600 is gonna take it to the drag strip. But if posing is your thing, by all means do what you want.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
wizard181 said:
Its for comfort (for long rides) and looks....
How would an extended swingarm add comfort? I don't see how that could happen when it doesn't change the riding position?

·
Registered
985 Posts
wow, i just read all of this, i now feel dumber

·
Registered
106 Posts
wizard181 said:
haha!!!!! First thing is that i like the look of the design and thats not all that i'm gettin done to it (soo its not gonan look stpud at all)... Looks fast haha i don't judge a bike by its looks... The only thing that i will lose is cornering speed which isn't too much, i could give 2 shits bout that.... I have riden and still ride a few of my friends liter bikes when i feel liek goin out and fuckin around doin illegal shit, i just don't have the flow right now to purchase one and the only reason i can do this shit to my r6 is b/c i'm not paying for it at all... My friend who laid my bike over is paying for everything even some extra, so i might as well just get what i can done to it... My r6 will always be w/ me for a cruise around look at bike... Just savin up to get my liter.. And seeing as how i'm a big guy its more comfortable on the riding and i also plan on doin a lot of travelin to shows and shit.... WOW theres some dick bags out there holy shit...
Has anyone read this drival? If this is the future of America speaking, we are in deep shit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
wizard181 said:
Its for comfort (for long rides) and looks....
why don't you just get a goldwing, or some other type of cruiser if you want a comfortable ride?? :confused:

wizard181 said:

Just for the record - not all of us PA riders are that dumb. :lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
indeed some people are trolls on here man I have a r1 that I race and a r6 I happen to like the way the r6 looks stretched aswell so just brush off the haters man congrats on the mods .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts