1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I hate the colors on that. And it is a little to flash since I know I would never polish any thing.

·
Banned
145 Posts
That's ... ummm ... different. I don't think I should look directly at it though. As Phoebe would say, "MY EYES! MY EYES!". :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
My god, that might be the fruitiest bike I've ever seen! :gay

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL.....My response was...

"Ummm........

I hope he got a discount"

LMAO.

·
Registered
832 Posts
incognito0160 said:
well i don't really want the pants and helmet, ;)

But it makes such a statement

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I can't BELIEVE you guys don't like that bike!! (just kidding) A little over the top, wouldn't you say??

·
Registered
177 Posts
The poor bike never even stood a chance

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
There are a couple cool things on that bike, like the decals that are a picture of the bike. Thats something different, and on an all black bike it would look pretty cool. Some of the engraving aint bad either, but its just too over the top. Maybe if it were smaller and there were fewer of them. Like the one on the exhaust does look like some nice work, but scale it down a bit.

Other than that, I think the baby blue powder coating is gay, the spinner is gay, the fact that he make his brakes useless is gay.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The care bear pic is the worst photoshop I have ever seen in my life, therefore, because the ghey blue one is for real, it is the mostest gay...perhaps gayer than a left handed football bat.

·
Registered
175 Posts
incognito0160 said:
well i don't really want the pants and helmet, but if the girl comes with i'd definately think bout it!! ;)
It looked like a heavy-set black man to me. :confused: :gay
I didnt look at all the pictures though. I couldnt stands no mo.
It won some trophies for something. God only knows what they were for. Ive got ideas but if you aint got nuttin nice to say, keep it to yo self. So I will.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts