Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone gonna ride this weekend? I would like to ride either Sat or Sun morning if anyone is up for it. Post up if your gonna ride...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm off work and would like to get a ride in at least one day. I wanna look at the weather to see which day may be best.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'm taking my cousin out Sunday morningish for his first true ride. He just bought a brand new GSXR 750 and this is his first sportbike. So I want to take him under my wing and teach him the ropes under my supervision. This isn't gonna be one of those 9am rides but we will be out Sunday morningish. I'm thinking we'll ride somewhere for lunch and plan the route then.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Im hoping we can do somethin Sunday. I might have to work Sat.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'm in for either day....i got my new suit and would like to get some time in at that special place to break it in :cool:

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
dood Earl if my bike is put together by then im down fo sho....Bill are you gonna come out too? bring Kenny and L8Braker, and the crew

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Reckless01 said:
bring L8Braker, and the crew
I work every weekend so I miss most of the group rides...You guys take pics and post em up...I always enjoy seeing my "peeps" out doing what we love...

I'll catch up to ya soon enough, James...We're doing trivia at Hooters every Tuesday, and we always have a bike night Wednesday...You're going to have to trek it over...

BET lives in T-town now, and so do a few other SBN'rs...You guys need to hook up and bring it on over one night...Or maybe we can meet in the middle at Barnacles sometime...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Not sure where I am gonna ride yet. I was thinking maybe a North run, or an L-Town run. Not too familiar with the L-town roads though. I just want to get out and ride for a change. I have not been out in quite a while.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
I'm up for a ride on Sunday.....assuming the weather cooperates. Bobby, give me a shout and let me know what the dealeo is!

Gov

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
The Governor said:
I'm up for a ride on Sunday.....assuming the weather cooperates. Bobby, give me a shout and let me know what the dealeo is!

Gov
Well, here's your forecast...

The rain has only been coming at night, so you guys should be just fine...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Aight, B. Daniel is on shift till Sunday morning so that's why it's gonna be a little bit later than the usual 9am ride. I'll give you a call Sunday morning for sure.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
SpeedfreakR6 said:
I'm in for either day....i got my new suit and would like to get some time in at that special place to break it in :cool:

***OFF TOPIC***

Your avatar had me rubbing my eyes and checking the screen!!!LMAO!!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I should be good for either day. Someone give me a call. Bill you got my # still in your PM's right?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Naughty76 said:
I should be good for either day. Someone give me a call. Bill you got my # still in your PM's right?
well no...

but i got it in my phone :D i'll give ya a shout when i find out more.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Let me start out as giving my introduction :)

Im pretty much new to the Florida scene (just moved here from west coast) but I owned a 2002 Honda cbr f4i before I joined the military, didnt get to ride it much sold it before I joined the military and Now I just baught this 2004 Suzuki GSX-R600 (loving it so far)

It almost has 200 miles and is still breakin in, I would love to meet some people down here in the Tampa area (general area) and I am going to be riding this weekend (was going to just ride around aimlessly)

Anyone want to give me the scoop on where you guys meet?

Can't wait to meet some people!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts