Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Sportbike Track Time is returning to Thunderhill Park on Wednesday August 18th.

This event will have 2 groups rotating in 30 minute sessions all day. This is for Advanced "A" and Intermediate "I" track riders only, no true novices or first timers will be permitted. While we allow slower intermediates to ride in the "I" group, these riders should be able to hold their lines, be able to handle inside passing (passing and being passed safely), and be comfortable with faster closure speeds. Advanced riders should be experienced track junkies and racers, and should be turning under about 2:15 per lap.

The event cost is $195 per person and includes a basic lunch and gatorade/water all day. Licensed AFM or CCS racers ride for $165, and lady riders who are Club Femmoto members pay just $75 for the day! NOTE: There will be no tire service or photography at this event. Come with good tires on the bike.

No formal STT riding school will be conducted, but STT staff riders will be on hand to work with riders in both A and I groups and monitoring for safety and enforcing courteous riding.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts