1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sweet vids thanks for posting...ZX7R well I know she is old but anytime I roll she gets a lot of attention...I carry paper towels to bike night to wipe off the drool off her from her her fans....LOL

To each her or his own but the 7R does it for me...I am glad there are a few others who still appreciate her for what she is....

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oo5Fett said:
Sweet vids thanks for posting...ZX7R well I know she is old but anytime I roll she gets a lot of attention...I carry paper towels to bike night to wipe off the drool off her from her her fans....LOL

To each her or his own but the 7R does it for me...I am glad there are a few others who still appreciate her for what she is....
Agreed, the 7r is a great bike not because I own one but it really is a beauty- Wide, long body and very mean looking..Not to mansion being so heavy makes the turns very easy and the huge fuel tank to hug while riding..
I saw a dude on a gsxr 600-very good looking bike but for some reason it looked very small to my eyes- so I asked him how much it weighted..and he goes around 420lbs or something...Im like damn add another 100lbs to that lol
Since I havent gotten my license yet(till this weekend), I ride around the big parkinglot behind my house..there are these dudes always come to talk to me and checkin the bike out...I get jelous she gets all the attention(2 bad its guys and not girls lol)

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Have to agree with you all on the beauty of the 7, she is a classic. There are so few of them out there that she gets alot of attention when I take her out. I loe the vids, good to know I can get her up....although tried it once a few years back and well.....fell off so a little gun shut lol.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been riding for more than a month now....I learned the trick of pullin the front up..but can't hold it up yet..I kind of gave up on doin it cause everytime Id let it go down it would fall kind of hard...and I love my baby :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get_1 said:
why would it be hard to wheelie a 7r. i have no problem with my gsxr 750
Cause its heavy as shit...u can't wheelie without using the clutch thats for sure..Tried it so many times

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've managed to get the 7R front wheel up a few times, although not more than a foot or so. It's just easier on some bikes than others. For example, an old friend of mine let me take his SV650 for a spin, and I didn't really even have to try to get that front wheel up, it was a piece of cake... Even more so on my old 4-wheeler, thing came right up in first, I used to pull mad wheelies on that thing... I've heard you can wheelie just about ANY bike (of course, probably not a drag bike with a wheelier bar...lol), just some are easier than others...

Well, then again, I DID just get a new chain and sprocket set on my 7R, one down up front... Hmm... :twofinger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts