Sport Bikes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I don't know, but I'm starting to debate if I wanna see this or not............................ ok debate over, I wanna see it! :D

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
It's 72 virgins, by the way. Man, they tax EVERYTHING nowadays, huh?

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
What the hell is this post all about? I keep seeing 70 virgins and all i can think about is a room filed with 70 virgin girls and some guy runs in and bangs them all. :leghump

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
What the hell is this post all about? I keep seeing 70 virgins and all i can think about is a room filed with 70 virgin girls and some guy runs in and bangs them all
--You'll have to strap a bomb to your a$$ and blow up a bus stop to find out.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think i know the movie dude goes out kneels and takes a shot in the ribs, then one more in the head. If that's the one, Jason(TLR) posted is a while back.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Looked like a burst from an M16A2. Or a quick burst from a SAW. You can see a couple puffs hit the ground just before old boy takes one in the grill. Since the first shot on a burst is usually the one that hits, I'm guessing machine gun, not M16.
Could be a 7.62mm, but I think his entire head would have disappeared if it had been 7.62, so I'm guessing SAW and sticking with it.
It's the new TV sensation, watching enemies of your country get slaughtered. Beats the heck out of anything the networks have on for fall......

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
It's the new TV sensation, watching enemies of your country get slaughtered. Beats the heck out of anything the networks have on for fall......
It's the only reality TV I can stomach. All the other survivor spin-off reality show crap the networks drag through the dirt because they can't come up with a new idea...just doesn't contend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.