Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured i'd breathe alittle life into this forum....

Looks like saturday is gonna provide us with another stellar forecast. Going out to shred the Westside Loop. Temps and Traffic should be perfect as they were last week. We are gonna meet at the Sweet Spot (Sunoco @ US-23 and N. Territorial) @ 9AM. Leaving no later then 9:15. We should be back to the Sweet Spot by Noonish....

and as always.........ride YOUR ride, ride your pace, staggered in the pack, single file in corners........

***post up if you're gonna make it, so we have a head count***

·
Registered
41 Posts
and beware of the tar snakes.... rode that way last week and the front slipped a couple of times... it was a fun one..

I'm pulling my usual maybe... I'll be in lansing so I might make it down...

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sodamninsane said:
and beware of the tar snakes.... rode that way last week and the front slipped a couple of times... it was a fun one..

I'm pulling my usual maybe... I'll be in lansing so I might make it down...

word......i took morton road (the one they just layed the snakes on) out of my route.........no worries........those things are a bitch though.....

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Qwikk said:
figured i'd breathe alittle life into this forum....

Looks like saturday is gonna provide us with another stellar forecast. Going out to shred the Westside Loop. Temps and Traffic should be perfect as they were last week. We are gonna meet at the Sweet Spot (Sunoco @ US-23 and N. Territorial) @ 9AM. Leaving no later then 9:15. We should be back to the Sweet Spot by Noonish....

and as always.........ride YOUR ride, ride your pace, staggered in the pack, single file in corners........

***post up if you're gonna make it, so we have a head count***
same place, same time.......7/14 9am....

·
Registered
345 Posts
All the weather sites are saying stuff like this:

Saturday
Partly sunny during the morning. Mostly cloudy during the afternoon. Breezy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms during the morning...then numerous showers with scattered thunderstorms. Highs 77 to 81. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph...decreasing to 5 to 15 mph...then turning to west. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Hopefully, you guys'll stay dry!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any plans to do another ride like this again in the near future?

I am in Dearborn and looking for a group to ride with...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts