title fixed!

·
Registered
651 Posts
what is Bfs?

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
I won't be there because I'll be doing my MSF eval tonight. It all comes down to this!!!

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
what ever happened to bike night at silk? still gonna happen or just not this week.

what time do we usually leave again? was it like 8 or earlier? been forever since i made it on a wendsday night

·
Registered
832 Posts
lu6an said:
what ever happened to bike night at silk? still gonna happen or just not this week.

what time do we usually leave again? was it like 8 or earlier? been forever since i made it on a wendsday night

I guess they were wating for sexxyicecold to get het license now she has it so prob. next ned. but dont quote me on that

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
As soon as I get to the DMV (I'm hoping tomorrow) I'll be ready to ride at night. So, next Wednesday, the 20th it's on! I do have dinner plans next wednesday, but I will probably be done by 8 or 8:30 and could meet you guys there.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I had a fun time riding yesterday.

Malik: Get your moving thing done so we can go riding out west one of these weekends :).

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
yeah too bad we missed all the guy's doing wheelies in the tunnel and stuff. lol

it was good to hit some twisites again finally though, and those were some good roads. next time how bout we go when it's actually light out the whole time. it was a little scary riding that last unknown road in the dark. coming over one of the hills i had no idea what was in front of me down the hill. still a good night of riding though.

great meeting ya dorao, and good to see you again malik.

malik - i'll try to keep my awsome wheelies to a minimum too :rolleyes lol

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
lu6an said:
yeah too bad we missed all the guy's doing wheelies in the tunnel and stuff. lol

it was good to hit some twisites again finally though, and those were some good roads. next time how bout we go when it's actually light out the whole time. it was a little scary riding that last unknown road in the dark. coming over one of the hills i had no idea what was in front of me down the hill. still a good night of riding though.

great meeting ya dorao, and good to see you again malik.

malik - i'll try to keep my awsome wheelies to a minimum too :rolleyes lol
it was cool hangin out with you again too. maybe over the winter we should look for a older 1127 or 1052 GSX motor for your bike. you can make awsome wheelies and shock the hell out of unsuspecting liter bikes.

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
not really much of a wheelie guy but i was thinking of doing a motor swap this summer maybe. already planed on picking up a whole new frond end( shocks triple tree and barkes) most suzuki front ends will fit with very little adjustments. also getting a older gsxr rear shock so i have more adjustment option's.

as for the engine a bandit 1200 also slips right in. so that would be the ultimate choice since it's not as old and it's b***** :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts