Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again. It's been two weeks since the last SBN ride. We had a great turnout last time, so why not try it again? Being it's a three day weekend, and hopefully nobody has to work Friday night or Saturday, anybody up for another group get-together? Milwaukee area or Madison area, it doesn't much matter to me. We can hit a Friday evening ride, or try an afternoon ride on Saturday. I'm a newbie, so I'm definitely not the person to lead.

Let's see if any interest exists and go from there. Post up...plus I'm giving ya'all three days to plan (and then backout repeatedly....) :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm up for some Saturday riding. I have not done Holly Hill in quite a while.

Sometimes you just have to pony up and pick a time and place to meet and see who shows. Otherwise it definately wont happen.

So with that said, I'll do a Saturday afternoon ride through Holly Hill.
Meeting place: Re-done Mobil gas station (the only gas station there) on I-94 and J exit # 294.
Time: How does 2:30ish....kick stands up at 3:00 sound?
And we will end up at the Culvers on county line road by Pick-N-Save and Mills Fleet Farm for eats or treats. Then continue on or go seperate ways.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I'd be game if I weren't heading to Michigan for a week. We'll have to hook up for a ride when I get back.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You got it. There are other weekends out there Jake. :) Shane, you're on. I may be hauling some folks from MSB with me...or I may not. I'll P/M you my cell # in case you have any problems. I'll probably also check the board before I leave the house on Saturday (probably noon or so). See ya then.

Jake, enjoy the dirt in Michigan...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Mike and I are going to do a spring green run tomorrow.

We will be at the Perkin's at Delafield (north side of 94 & Hwy 83 I think) at 8:30am to get a quick breakfast.

OR

Be at Quaker Steak and Lube (?) in Madison at 9:45am and leave around 10am.

Hope to see some of you out there.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Triple_Z said:
You got it. There are other weekends out there Jake. :)

enjoy the dirt in Michigan...

Thanks Zach, we'll do some riding when I get back. :dblthumb

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
dorao said:
Man now I'm torn!!!! But I know spring green is a hell of a lot sweeter ride than holy hill. I think its time for a long ride again!

·
Registered
586 Posts
dorao said:

We will be at the Perkin's at Delafield (north side of 94 & Hwy 83 I think) at 8:30am to get a quick breakfast.

OR

QSL is a little farther than I thought. Better make it 8am at Perkins.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm gonna have to give in and meet mike and dorao at quaker steak I think. Considering I live less than 15 mins from there ^_~

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SteveR6 said:
I'm gonna have to give in and meet mike and dorao at quaker steak I think. Considering I live less than 15 mins from there ^_~
Cool enough. But I think they're meeting at Delafield. You might see if you can get a cell # to arrange a meet in between.

·
Registered
62 Posts
dorao said:
OR

Hopefully they're still stoping at QS&L, bit late for a cell # now, LOL

·
Registered
586 Posts
now that was a RIDE!!! can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I did 350 miles or so today wandering out around Spring Green too.

I took no interstate all day and instead of alphabet roads I took farm roads if I could find them. I hit a few gravel roads too!

It was a great day!

Where all did you wander too?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wish I could say I managed to get out yesterday. Just as I was about to head out to meet Shane @ 1, my realtor called to tell me the offer I put on a house Friday night was being countered by the seller. So, after a bit of negotiation and a little more paperwork, we managed to get the deal through by 345, the sellers signed the paperwork, and I now own a house. Does this count as a legit excuse to cut out last minute??? :lao

Sorry Shane...this was kind of a weird set of circumstances. I'll try again...and I definitely can't say this will happen again. Hope ya'all had a good time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts