Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy (Rouge6) and I are headed out for a ride this evening. Probably take a quick blast around the south kettles, or bomb around a bit north of Pewaukee Lake... then head back into the city, maybe pose for a while, and ride around the city just to ride.

Considering the parties involved so far, it's not likely that we'll spend too much time admiring local flora and fauna... That being said, neither one of us is looking to make a GP grid anytime soon, especially on gravel strewn country roads, so the pace should be medium to fast.

Meet at BFS lot at 7:00. I'll get some dinner before that at the food court, if anyone wants to join.

Keep the revs up!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
hmm... i think i'll be there!

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Should be a nice night for it, but I will certainly be going a bit slower on the country roads. Esp. with a bike that isn't mine. Damn gravel.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I dont think Ill be in Milwaukee in time for the ride, plus the G/F and I are going to Riverflix tonight at 8 or 8:30. They are playing Shrek 2 so it should be fun.

And judging by the group of riders, this pack is too fast for me. Im a slow pansy.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
You guys are too fast for me (cry, cry) so I would just get lost.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly, guys and gal - we don't ride that fast - it's not like we're chemically imbalanced or something...

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Most of you guys would be way faster then me out in the holy hill area. We might have a few moments of excitment, but we certainly won't be leaving anyone behind. Anyways too much weird unhappy motorcycle things going on lately, so no need to push it. I have an important appointment at the lakefront brewery tomorrow that I wouldn't want to miss either! (brewery tour... woot!)

·
1,752 Posts
Rogue6 said:
I have an important appointment at the lakefront brewery tomorrow that I wouldn't want to miss either! (brewery tour... woot!)
You are doing another brewery tour? Isnt that your 5th one this year?

Im just jealous. I hear the "Lakefront Brewery Tour" is da bomb.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
after hmm...ing a bit i must pass. i have to go to the DMV tonight after work, pick up toilet paper, find a new desk...blah, blah, blah. i'm also trying to limit the number of miles i put on now. the less miles i do the less work i may have to do when i pull the finicky bitch apart.

have fun...be safe.

seriously...be safe. maybe after the riding is done everyone can meet for a drink and some shit talking.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
malik ross said:
maybe after the riding is done everyone can meet for a drink and some shit talking.
Sure - PM me with your #

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
sexyicecold said:
You guys are too fast for me (cry, cry) so I would just get lost.
its not about being fast enough, its about riding. i'm sure they will wait for you at stop signs or if they are turning some place.

you aren't going to become a better riding if the bike stays parked in the garage.

·
1,752 Posts
malik ross said:
i have to go to the DMV tonight after work, pick up toilet paper
When did the DMV start selling toilet paper?

maybe after the riding is done everyone can meet for a drink and some shit talking.
Im down for the smack talk.

Anyways, if this ride can be held off until 7:30, I should be able to make it, if the G/F is in agreeance, which I think she will be. She has been dying to ride on the bike again.

Ill give her a call and see what she thinks.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I would have no problem waiting a 1/2 hour.

By the way, in my experience, the DMV has been associated with "shit services" for a while now!

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
malik ross said:
its not about being fast enough, its about riding. i'm sure they will wait for you at stop signs or if they are turning some place.

you aren't going to become a better riding if the bike stays parked in the garage.
True, true, but you just offered to take me out for dinner and a smart and frugal girl never turns down a free meal! :cheers

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
man....I would love to go on this ride but got roped into a bowling tournament with the woman

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Raven R1 said:
got roped into a bowling tournament with the woman
Hopefully tou knock more things down than we do...

I'll wait the half hour... I'll look around Toys R Us or something for a while.

7:30 it is!

I think everyone going has my phone #, so give me a call if you want to meet up beforehand for a little meal at the food court...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Rogue6 said:
I have an important appointment at the lakefront brewery tomorrow that I wouldn't want to miss either! (brewery tour... woot!)
We should really make and SBN trip down there. I've been twice now. Last time, my buddy got 6 pints while on the tour. He could've gotten 7, but we wanted to eat, so we dragged him away from the beer garden.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts