Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Git 'ir dun...

well fellas, shes almost done! the gixxer was painted today! :twofinger its a really dark blue with some metal flake in it. when its in the garage its almost black but when the sun hits her just right... :drool its all sparkly! my dads not that bad of a painter. only had one problem and it was that the paint fish-eyed on us. took care of it though! tomarrow we buff it and put her together!!! man cant wait to ride! 2 months...is toooooooo loooooonnnngggg to wait! my advice to those who run from the cops....dont get caught cause it sucks!!! :hshot

oh yeah, need to get some pics. they will look like shit but it will give you an idea. you have to see it in the sun though!
:needpics

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Congrats little dude.

And I want my vidieo.

·
Registered
279 Posts
You should have known better to run in the first place. Congrats though. We want some pictures!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
congrats on the paint and I would like to see it to.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sounds good but waiting for the pics.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
G L said:
does your entire riding existence revolve around stunts?
It's how he defines himself.

·
Registered
279 Posts
TheWraith said:
It's how he defines himself.
Well if he got that title out of his head then maybe he wouldn't need a new paint job every few months? Not sure why he needed a paint job in the first place. But just an idea.......

·
Registered
533 Posts
snigg said:
post some pics of you wheelieing and rolling stoppies like you claimed.
oh ya well post a small 3 frame animated gif of your fur seat and you doing a standup :twofinger

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
why the fuck are you dudes bashing me? i like stunting, big deal. im just ragging on eskimo cuz he says he can roll stoppies and wheelie, which i doubt. :boid

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wasn't bashing anyone for the record.....You have a bike right? Well then we should get along fine :twofinger

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
snigg said:
why the fuck are you dudes bashing me?
I can't speak for anyone else but I can say that I'm not bashing you. I'm stating the obvious, Mr. "CBR954RR(wheelie machine)". You define yourself by your self-described stunting ability. No one questions this fact. That, and we all love the furry seat.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
well thats what i use my bike for, wheelieing. nothing wrong with it, some people like to drag knees, some like to pose, I like to stunt. get off my nuts :twofinger

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
snigg said:
well thats what i use my bike for, wheelieing. nothing wrong with it, some people like to drag knees, some like to pose, I like to stunt. get off my nuts :twofinger
Hence, it is how you define yourself.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
yuck, metal flake should have died with the 80's. You might as well rig up a steering system, scrap the clip on bars and put on a chain steering wheel, and hang a puerto rico flag from your mirrors.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This whole thread kinda went south. I just want to say I'd like to see it eskimo. I also wonder how come ur father is letting u ride even though u ran from the police. Like isnt that evading arrest? Can you even have insurance after that? Or is it just like a grand a month?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pics will come soon. like i said they will look like shit. we are having problems putting it together b/c i lost half the bolts and rubber pieces. plus we had to repaint the tank today cause we f'd up buffing it. wish it would be ready tomarrow. but it wont. first day of school! who the hell made the first day of school on a thursday?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts