Sport Bikes banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
what about the difference in width? the triumph looks and feels so much thinner than any other in he 600 class. how much of a difference does that really make on the road or track?
The Triumph is quite a bit more narrow than the 600RR...but that doesn't make that much of a difference. It's all in your comfort and riding style. I'm 6'5'' and I felt plenty comfortable on the 675 and the 600RR both.

I can't speak for the road...don't have enough experience on those bikes there.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,728 Posts
what about the difference in width? the triumph looks and feels so much thinner than any other in he 600 class. how much of a difference does that really make on the road or track?
The triumph is thinner because it has one less cylinder.....and THEN they wrapped the frame over the top of the motor vice the conventional around the side design.

Its really of little consequence at street speeds, but this little bike LOVES to be haung off of. Its the easiest bike to monky around on the I have ever ridden.

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
I will put down a nickel that says that you will not be able to out-ride either bike's potential. After that, it comes down to personal preference, which, by the very essence of itself prevents you from being able to find it on a forum. Go sit on each bike and see which one gets you emotional.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Bought mine this week. have clocked 190miles in 4 days with weather that's look questionable.

i'll tell you one thing though, following break in procedures is a bitch. not reving past 5,000? so hard...

*edit..wow i need to update my avatar, i no longer own an STI or that Bike...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Bought mine this week. have clocked 190miles in 4 days with weather that's look questionable.

i'll tell you one thing though, following break in procedures is a bitch. not reving past 5,000? so hard...

*edit..wow i need to update my avatar, i no longer own an STI or that Bike...
LOL! Congratulations!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts