Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 days ago bike started up and ran great. Today I took the gas tank off to change the air filter and put the tank back on. Tried to start it and it just cranked over and over would not start. Take the tank back off and the air box to see if I knocked anywires lose or anything. All the connections seem fine, so I pulled a plug out and check for spark. Not getting any spark to all 4. Anyone know what the problem could be? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I tried that already. I'm thinking that it is a bad tip over sensor, I looked in the box and the circuit looks like it is burnt in a few places so I'm gonna try another one of those. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone know how to bypass the tip over sensor? I know on 929 you can do it fairly easy, I dont have a clue how to on the 636.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ALright I replaced the CDI, plugs, tip sensor and coils an still no spark? WTF could be the problem? Also I check all the fuses and there all good.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it was wrecked before. Nothing Electrical needed replaced, just the forks and front wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts