Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK most of you went to last years event at JGP. This year it's not being run by Pete or JetBlast but Slava from Flatout is promoting it. It should be a blast anybody interested?

Here are the details:

Annual 600RR.net / 1000rr.net
Track Days
JenningsGP Sept. 17th & 18th, 2005

Private trackday for our members and select guests
* Three Groups Only
* Novice = First Time on the track
* Advanced = Faster than 1:35
* Basic = Slower than 1:35
* Twenty minute sessions
* Limited Attendance day - no more than 20 on the track at same time
* Two day price is $235.00 (this is the best deal)
* One day price is $135.00 (still a good price for this much track time)
Free Food
Tire Services Provided
Suspension Services Provided
Free photo cd provided
On site Photographer
Beginners, 1st time on the track riders - this is the perfect event for you. Meet and hangout with all your 600RR.net / 1000rr.net buddies and get some real quality time on your bike. If this is your first time on a track you will learn more in these two days than you have in the last 2 years.

JenningsGP is in Jennings, Fl - right on the Florida - Georgia border. Checkout the track at www.jenningsgp.com for directions and track details.

Overnight camping is available. They have onsite showers and other basic facilities.

Register soon, these spots will fill much quicker than last year. I'll need to make the track deposit very soon so I'm accepting payments immediately. You can use Paypal and pay with a credit / debit card by clicking the image link below - remember paypal takes 6% for themselves so the total through them is $249.10 for both days and $143.10 for one day. If you'd prefer to write a check PM/email me for the address. [email protected]
Questions? Ask here or let me know. See you there

Who what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Sounds good, isn't homestead that same weekend? I'd rather do JGP :cheers

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
You have got to try Homestead Chiny... Misty is going to do Homestead.

·
Registered
404 Posts
When is homestead?? Is it a track day or something at homestead? Im missing something here....also snowman...return my pm please :D

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Papo600RR said:
When is homestead?? Is it a track day or something at homestead? Im missing something here....also snowman...return my pm please :D

Homestead is an STT track weekend...

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
OT, are you, Misty and Snow doing Homestead of JGP that weekend?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
We will be at Homestead for STT.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
If Snow and I don't ride the track for STT, we are going to be there to be Misty's pit crew so she can experience Homestead... Only one day though.

Papo: Snow is tied up in meetings all day and may not be able to get to your PM.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
STT is 09/03-04

Misty will be riding and I'll be pit bitch

Then I'll ride the RR event.

then Rogue is 10/24-25

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Snowman said:
STT is 09/03-04

Misty will be riding and I'll be pit bitch

Then I'll ride the RR event.

then Rogue is 10/24-25

Snow...STT is Sept 17/18 at Homestead

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
sorry I'm out STT in Homestead...I ll be in BR (9-2 to 9-12) with the love of my life :)

but I ll be back for the RR event and Rogue

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HamG said:
Snow...STT is Sept 17/18 at Homestead

you are correct! young man so maybe I may ride Homestead and save the money and travel to JGP.

1 day =$185
2 day =$355

pretty pricy if I do say so myself but when you factor in travel cost to JGP and Hotel it equals out.

This is looking better, I love Homestead that is a fun track!

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Holy crap Snow...that's alot of days.. you haven't even included your CCS days in those months.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Onetrick said:
Holy crap Snow...that's alot of days.. you haven't even included your CCS days in those months.

No local CCS in Sept. only JGP the 10-11 and 600RR falls the same day as the STT event.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chinygyal said:
I'm so confused! :a2

don't be! just think which you want to ride and as a group we'll all decide and do that track event! remember we are the traveling trackj gypsies (sp?) :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 41 Posts