Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is better than that x-box slaying story!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ibsys/20040818/lo_wews/2334207
An alleged peeping Tom remains in the intensive care unit after reportedly being assaulted with a tree branch, NewsChannel5 reported.

Officials said Mario Russo, 44, was attacked after he was spotted outside a bedroom window wearing his pants around his ankles and watching a 5-year-old girl who was sleeping in a unit at the Bunker Ridge Apartments.

Russo was reportedly hiding in bushes.

Police said after he was discovered a group of six people, include the girl's mother, aunt and their boyfriends attacked him and brutally beat him for more than an hour.

The girl's mother, Stacy Umstott, 28; her aunt, Athena Lemieux, 20; Brandon Breedon, 21; Nicholas Phipps, 21; and Khald Arafat, 34; and a 15-year-old are in police custody. They face felonious assault and rape charges. Murder charges could be filed if Russo dies.

The girl's aunt admitted to sexually assaulting Russo with a tree branch, police said.

The incident was caught on tape.

Meanwhile, police said that citizens should not take matters into their own hands

"To take matters into their own hands like they did was just way, way beyond reason," North Royalton Detective Jay Drake said.

+ PICS!

The sixth attacker (not pictured) was a 15 year old girl.

To all races coming together to beat his ass.

To them being in jail for it.

althought I admit the treebranch was a little excessive.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Where are the people who are going to say they should have took his picture and let the cops catch him...I bet this guy would have been on your door step next week doing the same thing. Now he will never do it! They need a good jury and they will get away with min. sentencing. LOL @ the branch!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Why not take things into their own hands. Obviously the perp. had taking things into his own hands, with his pants down. He got everything he deservered.

Neverlose..........that avatar is too funny. BAWHAhahahahahah!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Damn, that first girl is pretty cute! It's funny that they shoved a tree branch up his ass, that's just awesome!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Amazingly, jail time with free cable, education, and protective lockdown (for molesters) somehow just doesn't seem to deter molesters all that much. I'd say that route has been tried and shown to have failed.

Now a solid pummeling at the hands of victims, as well as surgery on your poopchute- now THAT may leave an impression on the neophyte pervert.

Applause all around for a little street justice. In fact, he's lucky that some more inventive folk hadn't gotten ahold of him. I always wanted to check the tenstile strength of a nutsack by stringing a molester up by it and see what gives first.......

·
Registered
854 Posts
yeah, i read that yesterday, that was great, dumb bitch got just what he deserved, hopfully the jury will let them off

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Vigilanteism at its best. The beating was right on, the tree brach was an eye-for-an-eye kind of thing. Kind of arcane, but still worthwhile. I hope the get off scot-free.

Edit: Just thought of something else. That bastart should be beat down again. I mean, think of the little kid, she's gonna find out why mommy's in jail eventually.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Neverlose..........that avatar is too funny. BAWHAhahahahahah!

No shit. I'm sitting here trying not to laugh at my desk. hahahahaha

Who runs on a treadmill in jeans anyway? hahaha

What is that from?

Of yea, for the MILF in the top pick..... :hitit

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
The first chick in the pic.........

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
No shit. I'm sitting here trying not to laugh at my desk. hahahahaha

Who runs on a treadmill in jeans anyway? hahaha
+1 :alky :lol

·
Registered
319 Posts
Apparently I'm the only one who thinks the tree branch thing was a little over the top. I mean, grabbing the guy, smacking him around a little, calling the cops, that works. But sexually assaulting him... that's revolting. They're just as sick as he is. And I'm not sure they did the little girl any justice by getting basically the whole family sent to jail. What a mess.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Got what he deserved. Some people just aren't nice about kicking your ass for being a ped.
The tree branch was a little excessive but if someone was doing that ouside my baby girls window, I think I would skin em alive if i had the time.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I don't support vigilantism.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
bluesnowmonkey said:
Apparently I'm the only one who thinks the tree branch thing was a little over the top. I mean, grabbing the guy, smacking him around a little, calling the cops, that works. But sexually assaulting him... that's revolting. They're just as sick as he is. And I'm not sure they did the little girl any justice by getting basically the whole family sent to jail. What a mess.
yeah i hear ya what a mess is right.. i mean now whos gonna take care of that girl if they do get sentenced thats dumb but funny... however i do agree in that they shouldnt of assaulted him.. maybe a beat down was good but come on i mean you're tryin to prevent it and then do it hello.. hypocrits! haha this is what they shouldve done to him (in chronological order) :surprised :nutkick :chair :cheers :slaugh
and the treadmill thing ive seen it before but always a good laugh... solly.....where the hell do you find these pics they are frickin hilarious!! keep em comin!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
EWWWWWWWWwww to a 5 yr old?! akkkkk The jerk-off got what he deserved minus the stick up his butt.. thats going a LITTLE to far....

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
They could/should have apprehended him, notified the proper authorites, and oversaw his detainment in their abscence. THEY are not the proper authorities.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts