Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would post some pics here for everyone, if you have some you'd like to share that would be awesome..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and some more, I believe the one is of Jessica (orange pants) ?

Attachments

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
the guy i was with got an incredible shot of two rider's doing stand ups up the facing hill after the left hander. both looking at each other....God I want that pic

I took a assload of shots on my little 175 dollar eBay video camera...but they wernt as sweet as these. got a lot of the podium and all.

maybe ill get those on later

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
ad3naline fix said:
the guy i was with got an incredible shot of two rider's doing stand ups up the facing hill after the left hander. both looking at each other....God I want that pic

I took a assload of shots on my little 175 dollar eBay video camera...but they wernt as sweet as these. got a lot of the podium and all.

maybe ill get those on later
out of curiosity, which left hander? There are a few of those around road America... Can you get it from your friend and post it up? It sounds like a pretty cool shot.

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
^ I'd venture a guess he means T5, that's the only one that goes uphill afterward. Sounds like a cool shot.

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
generator said:
out of curiosity, which left hander? There are a few of those around road America... Can you get it from your friend and post it up? It sounds like a pretty cool shot.

its this corner. (hill to the right, then the small enclosed white bridge to another left hander)

and I need to get ahold of him for that pic...its in perfect resolution and just awesome; even with his little 6 mega pixel walmart camera/

a few more pics
Monkey Suit :)

my Young self

I've got a nice SuperStock launch video (The one with the little burnout everyone was talking about)...I should probably get that up on youtube or somthing...anyone interested in seeing that?

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Nice pics guys...I'll post mine in a little bit.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Yep, that's T5 alright. Get on your friend for that shot man- I;m dying to see it!

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
I was over at his house yesterday...he showed me the pic again. He's going to crop it a bit and put it online...as soon as it's online I'll post it here first thing.

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Here's a few pics from RA

A few pics from around the track.:banana

Attachments

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
A few more..

Roger Lee, looking N towards T14, etc.

Attachments