Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, long time no post. I posted this same message over at Gixxer.com (been spending lots of time there).

If anyone is intrested please post up--looking to start up a solid group of riders for the rest of the riding season!

ORIGINAL POST:

Looking to put together a ride up in Sussex this Saturday weather prevailing. Right now it's calling for mid 80's and cloudy but we'll see where we're at towards the end of the week.

I'm thinking of meeting at the Wawa in Parsippany on New Rd. at 10:00 AM This gives guys coming from 80, 280, GSP and 287 a good spot to meet up and top off gas then head back up 80 and get off at 206.

It also gives squids like me a chance to let the faster guys who are much more knowledgable of the roads take the lead--I went up there a few times and had fun, hoping someone will lead this ride. (Trust me I'm slower than the vets and want to learn from them.)

I'm thinking 10 AM to about 4 PM and then maybe stop at a diner or local resturant for an early dinner and BS--then break off.

I've posted this message over at Gixxer.com and see if we can get a nice size group of various skill levels out there.

If you're down--post!

ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME, RIDE AT YOUR OWN PACE, NO ONE GET'S LEFT BEHIND!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Don't worry about speed, so far it's a very small group--with you included it's only looking like 4 or 5 at the most guys. We'll do some exploring, hang out etc..the roads up there are great.

Trust me I'm not that fast and I understand one of the guys coming is more of a drag racer--so we'll slow it up in the corners or wait up at the 1st stop.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE! The meeting time is now 11 AM at the Wawa!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
571 Posts
Damn, wish i saw this. How did the ride go? Seventy7, when you going out on another ride, im down to ride up in sussex whenever man. Lets set another one of these up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts