Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, the weekend is officially supposed to be sunny & warm. At least that was the weather report this morning. Like most of ya'all, I'm working on Saturday, but Sunday is free to go. Anybody interested in a group ride, say starting somewhere around noonish? That gives any folks with a hangover an ample amount of time to sleep it off.

I'm probably not the person to try organizing this, as I don't know the area and am NOT the fastest rider. But figured I'd put this out now and give ya'all a few days to think on it.

Post up!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Going to be rough for a lot of people to ride on Sunday man. Afterall, it is Father's Day.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'll be out riding on Father's Day. However, the ride will be to Wautoma to visit my father and grandfather.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
mykrowsy said:
I'll be out riding on Father's Day. However, the ride will be to Wautoma to visit my father and grandfather.
Hey, that's cheating!!! :lao

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn ya'all, I think I can take a hint. See, I stated before I shouldn't be trying to organize anything! :) Seriously though, since my family all lives back East, and Sunday family picnics aren't something I can attend anymore, I'm hitting the road for a few hours. Guess I'll try and hit the Highway 50 route somebody mentioned on another thread. And since I've never seen "holy hill" I guess I ought to try and find it/cruise it...unless ya'all have a few more suggestions for something that will last 3-4 hours roundtrip with Janesville as a home base. Just please make sure it's not all flat! I miss hills!!!!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Hey TripleZ...we are in Fort Atkinson. PM me if you still want to go for a ride on sunday. Hawker and I should be able to go out for a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts