Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's the general opinion of a 520 conversion chain for a 02 GSXR750? Would this be suitable for use at the dragstrip? What if the bike were stretched 4"? I've heard varying opinions on whether the 520 is strong enough.
We're talking stock motor here.
Thanks in advance . . .

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
he makes a good point..........

which is a first!!!:lao :lao

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
What .............................

Did I say,
oh yea something funny..................:lao :lao

·
Registered
67 Posts
Whit, Mark it down on the calendar. This day comes with such rarity you really need to keep records and see if there is a certain phase of the moon or maybe the planets line up a certain way that allows you to be funny once or twice a year. After a few years we will diagnose the data so that maybe just maybe you can make 2 funny comments on the same day.:bitchslap :twofinger

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
ahhh I miss ya buddy................................

:lao :lao :lao :lao :neener

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
ahhh I miss ya buddy................................

:lao :lao :lao :lao :neener

·
Roadracer since '96
1,911 Posts
GeoMoto said:
Whit, Mark it down on the calendar. This day comes with such rarity you really need to keep records and see if there is a certain phase of the moon or maybe the planets line up a certain way that allows you to be funny once or twice a year. After a few years we will diagnose the data so that maybe just maybe you can make 2 funny comments on the same day.:bitchslap :twofinger
The fact that Jupiter, Mercury and Mars were aligning into an extremely rare tight cluster on the day Whitman wrote that is ironic as hell! :lol

(The planet thing this last weekend is actually true!)

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I knew I sensed extra planetary influence in my karmic ............................

ahh forget it........................:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts