Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting this error, every night. Tonight, it was @ 3:55 AM

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

·
Administrator
446 Posts
I just got this error, it appears they may still be around.

Edit, got one while submitting this post, but it still went through.

If you get another one could you please take a screenshot of it and post it here so I can forward the issue to the techs.

Thanks

- dm, community support

·
Registered
65 Posts
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

·
Administrator
446 Posts
Great timing. I was checking out my newest tickets so I could remove ones from my posts when your post popped up.

I'm going to report the issue to our techs.

Thanks again : )

- dm, community support

·
Administrator
446 Posts
Hey Guys,

I reported the 500 error to one of our techs yesterday and he checked the logs in the back of the forum but, could not find what is causing the issue.

If you're still getting Internal Server 500 please post here with:
  • The Url of the page that gave you the error
  • What time the error occured at
We just need a little more info to investigate the issue.

Thanks

- dm

·
Registered
65 Posts
Time 1:15 pm eastern

URL http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/search.php?searchid=5443857&pp=25&page=3

Internal Server Error

Just hitting the back button seems to eliminate the error seeing it every hr or two while changing threads,viewing topics,posting or searching...Seems to have no rhyme or reason..

·
Administrator
446 Posts
Time 1:15 pm eastern

URL http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/search.php?searchid=5443857&pp=25&page=3

Internal Server Error

Just hitting the back button seems to eliminate the error seeing it every hr or two while changing threads,viewing topics,posting or searching...Seems to have no rhyme or reason..

Mark here, I'm one of the techs. This is helpful, it's tracked me down to a possible issue. I've turned off an internal function of VBSEO that should hopefully resolve this issue.

If you get any more let me know.Time and error please.

Thanks!
Mark

·
Registered
65 Posts
time 2:41 pm eastern

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/how-tos-section/

Message Internal Server Error

·
Administrator
446 Posts
Thanks. I've turned logging up even higher (as I cannot reproduce the errors) so we are now capturing every error this forum throws, to a logfile.

We'll keep watching, thanks for your help on this.

Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts