Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were some really funny scenes in this movie with a few really goofy charecters. The body-builder brother slowly turning ghey from steroids :dunno the chick attacking the Hawaiian dood with the bat :headbang and some of the stuff the kids said was a riot :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
There were some really funny scenes in this movie with a few really goofy charecters. The body-builder brother slowly turning ghey from steroids :dunno the chick attacking the Hawaiian dood with the bat :headbang and some of the stuff the kids said was a riot :D
I loved the "serial fornicator" line! :lol

actually, I liked a lot of the lines... funny stuff...

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
this movie was very cute...went on date to see back when it came out--great to laugh to. I love Adam Sandler..he's cute and funny--great combo!! ;)

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Sandler is quickly losing his nuts though. He's really focused on romantic comedies and such. Maybe just trying to help out us guys that don't want to be dragged into a estrogen-fest like My big fat greek b1tch, I mean wedding.
50 first dates is a movie that you can take a chick to but not lose your lunch over (at least until the very end-YAK!). Your buddies probably will forgive you for seeing this one. Go to see Jersey Girl and you deserve to have your nuts cut off.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I enjoyed this movie. I thought it was pretty funny and the brother was hilarious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts