Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a four page article about the Ruff Ryders Motorcycle Club in NYC that was published in the New York Metro. I'm not anti-stunter or anything and enjoying popping wheelies and watching Judgement Day but these guys are just stupid. One of the girl stunters hadn't been on a bike in a year but began popping wheelies in a tank top, short shorts and high heels crashing almost immediately. The article definetly worth the read as they interview the founders of the Ruff Ryders who are trying to mae the brand the next harley...............

Article

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
its their world. if they want to pop wheelies on an TV in an empty lot let em. beats riding standups down the highway in raver pants on a beat up bike or getting rangered up and splattering themselves down a country road.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I enjoyed that, being from and working in the bronx I get a chance to see them from time to time. I don't like the idea that they don't wear any gear but that's there choice to make not mine. As far as skills, those guys are some of the best one wheel riders around. I know some will reply that "they can't ride twisties for shit" But trust me these guys could care less, this is the only thing they want do. Myself, Give me the twisties, a wheelie here and there but hey these guys love motorcycles and riding and that's cool with me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Banshee = quad = who cares!
Yeah, quads can be fun; but for stunts to be really cool I say you need fewer wheels. Just my 2 cents!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts