Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
The under cover guy may have a bit of an excuse, very small. The others should be fired.

Just yesterday, an ex-cop from Milwaukee was sentenced for standing by, doing or saying nothing, while another officer ran a suspect's head into a wall.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Unless they were actually "under cover", i.e. donning a false persona and engaged in intelligence gathering, they should be fired ASAP. There is no room for "hoodlum" cops.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Unless they were operating as part of an undercover sting, they should be fired or reprimanded. They were obviously behaving similarly to the rest of the group, running redlight and stop signs, and breaking half the vehicle laws in existence. This behavior should not be tolerated.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Unless they were operating as part of an undercover sting, they should be fired or reprimanded. They were obviously behaving similarly to the rest of the group, running redlight and stop signs, and breaking half the vehicle laws in existence. This behavior should not be tolerated.
Do you know of another use for a UC than for a sting operation of some form?

they aren't there to smell the fucking flowers.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
2 unanswered questions.

1. Were the undercover popo infiltrating this group or were they riding buddies?

2. Why did it take so long to alert their superiors that they were there for this incident?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Under cover at all is good enough. Even if not investigating this motorcycle group you don't want to blow your cover. It would end up blowing your cover wide open. The ones not under cover should be fired.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
If there are 5 cops in the group that tells me there's a lot more to this story and that these aren't the "thugs" the media wants us to believe.

with 10 years and 50k miles of riding under my belt my intuition tells me the cocksucker in the SUV got off lucky and damn sure got what he deserved.

when you say the LEO's stood by and did nothing do you mean they didn't help beat his ass? Cause I'm betting they wanted to....but you know it would get them in too much hot water. Plus it was handled pretty well already.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
oh fuck not this shit again.

Reactions: PhilB

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
If there are 5 cops in the group that tells me there's a lot more to this story and that these aren't the "thugs" the media wants us to believe.

with 10 years and 50k miles of riding under my belt my intuition tells me the cocksucker in the SUV got off lucky and damn sure got what he deserved.

when you say the LEO's stood by and did nothing do you mean they didn't help beat his ass? Cause I'm betting they wanted to....but you know it would get them in too much hot water. Plus it was handled pretty well already.
So if someone cuts you off or does something to piss you off in traffic, you're going to chase them down and threaten the life of their family?

Reactions: PhilB

·
Registered
2,566 Posts

If 5 LEO's stood by and did nothing they better have a damn good reason. Even being UC does not excuse this. But what got me was the stupid comment about 10 years and 50k miles. WTF does this have to do with anything? Are you blind and just plain dumb?

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
Baltimore City cops were famous for illegal street racing on the main highway running through the center of the city

5 off duty cops being part of a hooligan group? Proves nothing in my book

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
If 5 LEO's stood by and did nothing they better have a damn good reason. Even being UC does not excuse this. But what got me was the stupid comment about 10 years and 50k miles. WTF does this have to do with anything? Are you blind and just plain dumb?
Well it does prove that Ped don't ride much...... :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
249 Posts
In my opinion Peds, comment was a fucked up comment. I also vote to lock and close this thread.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts

I forgot to mention. At 54 yoa I've been riding a lot longer than you with a lot more miles. So your opinion sucks.

Wait a minute. You're part of this thug group aren't you? That would explain things now.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts