Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guyz, check this article and pics out:

http://www.newsobserver.com/front/story/2534224p-8938203c.html

To make a long story short, they're doing a crack down on aggressive drivers in our area, bikes/cars included. This guy was doin 125 past an unmarked Camaro trooper. The bike got quite abit ahead and the trooper called for the police chopper which tracked him. A marked car moved in and pulled the bike over. The dude thought the camaro was trying to race him :lao

The dudes lookin up at the chopper probably sayin damn! hahahha

Attachments

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
Yeah, that is why you slow down when there a lot of cars around, not enough time to pick the cop cars out of the traffic, plus plenty more cell phone 911 happy dialing people...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
The Carolina's are doin that garbage too? Down here it is "100 days of summer" or something where cops are everywhere.

·
Registered
376 Posts
5niner0 said:
Yeah, that is why you slow down when there a lot of cars around, not enough time to pick the cop cars out of the traffic, plus plenty more cell phone 911 happy dialing people...
Yah, your just asking to get caught when your doing highspeed in traffic. Either you get pulled over right away when you passed that cop car you didn't see or they call ahead right away from people calling the police.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think they should crackdown on aggressive drivers. I especially think they should crack down hard on aggressive cage drivers. That motoryclist wrecks it is probably just him but if a cage hits another doing 125 it is probably game over for all involved.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yah man, it is getting kind of ridiculous out here...i'm no saint driver, but often cruising at 85 on the highway in my cage, I still have ppl blowing by me....I kind of saw all this coming. The thing here now is that police are equipped with radar that can be used even if they are in front of you and moving....previously they could only get you if they were stationary or if they were behind you. And radar detectors aren't much good either, I've got two tickets wtih them. The police now regularly use instant on on the Ka band, which doesn't seem to trip off detectors as well as the X or K band radars. They basically turn on the radar only when they t hink someones speeding, and by the time u pick up the signal, ur already screwed....now wheres that jammer of mine?! haha

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
1quick1 said:
Yea speading his legs is hardly stunting. I'd hate to see his fines (or jail time) for those tickets. Doing 60mph over the speed limit is just an insane ticket.

Hey that is stunting, it takes a professional to do the "chicken walk", :banana you never tried it :eek:nfloor damn dude, go to the gym or wear some pants :neener

·
Registered
211 Posts
HAHA go figure he is wearing shorts and a T shirt and riding a GSXR.....never fails..

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
BadBoy1404 said:
HAHA go figure he is wearing shorts and a T shirt and riding a GSXR.....never fails..
hey hey hey now.. not all of us gsxr riders wear flip flops, i use my slippers every once in a while.. :pisson :banana

1 - 14 of 14 Posts