Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i am new here but I just wanted to know is everyone doing for the fourth

(i use to be r6rider_03 but i decided to change since i had to re-register)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
hey, dunno about everyone else, but i'm probably drinking to say to the least...who knows? that is still so far away :D

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
i was kinda curious what everyone was doing as well. at this point i have no idea whats going on except i know that ill be lightin some shit and gettin drunk. hopefully we can all get together and have some fun :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
sounds liike a plan to me

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
silent_R1 said:
hey, dunno about everyone else, but i'm probably drinking to say to the least...who knows? that is still so far away :D

you shouldnt drink....i know what you do when you drink

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
oooohhhhh, I resemble that remark...as a matter of fact I am drinking now.

ummmmmmm yummy, icepicks :) makes me happy

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
hey I'm bored...I'm still not up to Ca$h's level though...I'm also not posting just in this forum obviously... I go all over the site.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
silent_R1 said:
hey I'm bored...I'm still not up to Ca$h's level though...I'm also not posting just in this forum obviously... I go all over the site.

well i work the next 4 days so look out

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Anyways as far as 4th day plans I am either going to ICT or not. I really don't know. My family begs for my presence.. dunno why.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
ICT? what is that? We were planning on doing the track day at MAM on Monday, but I don't think that is going to fly unless they allow late arrivals...dunno.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
ICT is the airport code for Wichita. My hometown. Sorry. Old habit.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
not a prob...just didn't know. i was like is it someplace new or what???

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
anybody have a big boat? we could sit on perry lake

·
Registered
411 Posts
We are taking the kids camping then going to my inlaws to shoot the works and let the kiddos ride there dirt bike. Should be a blast.

Please be careful heading to Perry lake or any other lake for that matter. I don't know if yall saw it on the news but last Friday my friend James and some friends were on there way there when a drunk driver hit him head on in his truck. Killed her the driver and injured her 4 year old and my friend James. Really bad wreck. Thank god my other friend wasn't riding with him cuz he decided to take his daughter so they took there own vehicle. He is a riding buddy who has had a bit of bad luck in the past, crashing pretty bad his bike a few times. He should recover just fine.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
hmmmm we could have some two-wheeled roman candle wars... :eek:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Going to a friends out in the country, swim in the pool and get drunk. Same thing i do every year. Plus shoot fireworks of course.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I was thinking about camping but it's supposed to rain all weekend, Still might do it though, not sure. I think my cousin from Wichita might come up and if so, I'm sure there will be a booby bar involved at some point this weekend.

·
Registered
531 Posts
zts gixx said:
I'm sure there will be a booby bar involved at some point this weekend.
:confused: :eek:
Ummm is there something about you and your cousin your not telling us?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts